Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stock Exhaust Removal
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
bojangles_8686
So my exhaust has been bad for a while now. I was in the junkyard looking for some parts when I came across a 6gen with what looks to be a decent stock exhaust. The yard wants $25 for the whole thing, so I am going back later today when there is someone who can raise the car for me. I don't want to bring a ton of tools, just what is necessary to get the job done myself. I just need from the cat to the muffler. Does anyone know off the top of their head what I will need? I'm talking about nut/bolt sizes or special tools.
Johnnyny
QUOTE (bojangles_8686 @ Jul 22, 2010 - 10:05 AM) *
So my exhaust has been bad for a while now. I was in the junkyard looking for some parts when I came across a 6gen with what looks to be a decent stock exhaust. The yard wants $25 for the whole thing, so I am going back later today when there is someone who can raise the car for me. I don't want to bring a ton of tools, just what is necessary to get the job done myself. I just need from the cat to the muffler. Does anyone know off the top of their head what I will need? I'm talking about nut/bolt sizes or special tools.

for 100 dollars more you could get a nice brand new 2.5 exhaust at monroe...
bojangles_8686
Thanks, but I figured it out, and got a next to new exhaust for $25 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.