Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celica price
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TRD6GC
I MIGHT be selling my sixth gen 95 GT, i got offered a great deal on a 5th gen All-Trac with a lot of work done to the engine. IF i were to sell my car how much do you think i should ask for it? Ill give a desrciption: the body is almost mint, 2001 GTS rims with new yokohama tires, custom white interior, full cat back, intake, full stereo sytem, 100,000 miles, never been in an accident,suspension work including sway bars and gas struts and coilover suspension. or am i better off keeping the 6th gen and working that GT motor? confused.gif thanks for your help!
Supersprynt
Go to KBB.COM and u can get the Blue Book Value
bufferdan
i would say around 6-7k... They are hard to come by and good reliable cars. My g/f just bought her 96 GT 5spd with 65kmiles for 7800$. They seem to go for a good amount. Kbb isnt the best, mainly because these cars are hard to come by... The best way is to look at ads on autotrader or in the paper and see what others are asking for theirs.
TRD6GC
Yea i have seen them go for like up to 9 grand, but i wont get thati dont think......i checked how much i owe and the money i need for the new car and i think i will be asking 6700 OBO, if someone offers 6200 ill take it......sound good? so if anyone knows a person looking for a 6 gen in great condition, let me know
bufferdan
sounds like a fair price. I would buy for that if i was looking for one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.