Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celicas in Ohio
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
xIIscrapsIIx
How many people are in southern Ohio or northern Kentucky?.... Is there any good track racing going on in this area?
bloodMoney
I don't know if you would be interested, but austin.c is hosting a meet the weekend of the 11th up at maumee bay. There's a post up here somewhere about it.....
xIIscrapsIIx
QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Aug 29, 2010 - 6:05 PM) *
I don't know if you would be interested, but austin.c is hosting a meet the weekend of the 11th up at maumee bay. There's a post up here somewhere about it.....

I might come up and check it out... I won't be in my Celi though it's in a billion pieces, I was just asking for future reference...
96stgreendemon
I live in northern kentucky about 10 minutes from the river and forgman is around the kings island area, there is hatchy gts, and a few more not so active
cjh4l22
west side of cincinnati
xIIscrapsIIx
I'm originally from Alabama, I've lived here since 2006 though but I'm still not very familiar with this whole area... I don't get out much... I live in Lynchburg, OH. So I'm like 45 mins from East Gate...
96stgreendemon
we should all get a meet together soon or in spring, maybe someone will come this time
NOVAKx17
if its in the spring, i'd make my way over from pennsylvania (=
Malek
QUOTE (96stgreendemon @ Sep 4, 2010 - 11:46 AM) *
we should all get a meet together soon or in spring, maybe someone will come this time

Hahahaha I remember the last meet I went to..I was the meet! No one but me showed up..have since sold the Celi though. I'll still come up if 6gcers don't mind an STi smile.gif

OP: what do you mean track racing? Like taking the celi to a track? If so there is Putnam Park in indiana (a blast!) and the mid-Ohio track and gingerman around the area-ish. Kil-kare is also close if you're more into the 1/4 mile thing..?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.