Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whats up 6 gens
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
elco
hay all im new the the site as of today. looking for new friends and advice ... i live in tucson and i am on my second 6 gen. i sold the frist one. loved it got another one. well hit me up. Will
mgnt232
Welcome smile.gif
I like the front floor speakers, never seen it done with out car, so props if you did it smile.gif
The site is amazing! and everyone is super helpful! I couldnt have done half what ive done without the support of the site smile.gif
I am not sure about your location, but there are many meets every year, I am about to go to my 3rd in 2 weeks smile.gif its great to see peoples success stories in real life and talk to everyone smile.gif
GL with ur celi, and keep us updated smile.gif
elco
QUOTE (mgnt232 @ Sep 7, 2010 - 1:40 AM) *
Welcome smile.gif
I like the front floor speakers, never seen it done with out car, so props if you did it smile.gif
The site is amazing! and everyone is super helpful! I couldnt have done half what ive done without the support of the site smile.gif
I am not sure about your location, but there are many meets every year, I am about to go to my 3rd in 2 weeks smile.gif its great to see peoples success stories in real life and talk to everyone smile.gif
GL with ur celi, and keep us updated smile.gif

Thanks for the props.. i did make the kick pods on the floor and the box in the trunk. its all fiberglass. im hopping to go to the tx meet i think its in two weeks or so. same one maybe? but anyways good to meet u. and thanks again for the props...
zfjohnson07
yeah october 19 right? yeah i like those speakers at first i thought you did what ive alwasy wanted to do, put the speakers under the floor cut out the metal and make it plexy glass.. thatd be the ****. well thats cool that you got another one, i love my car to death, sometimes i forget how good looking my car is until i go to a gas station walk about 20 feet from it and see it... beautiful!!!. but good that you joined this group
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.