Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G3 3SGTE HKS Fuel Rail
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
jeffrosie
Any body using a HKS fuel rail on a G3 3SGTE??
I need to know the bore diameter. Is it worth to buy just because we cannot get bigger than 800cc side feed injectors to go on the std G3 3SGTE as found in the ST205??

Or are injectors bigger than 800cc available??
cloqwise
You can get 850cc injectors from fensport in the UK.
jeffrosie

Already running at just over 510 brake on 800cc Sard's, 850 will dardly make any difference.
The G3 3SGE uses a top feed fuel rail which has a 12mm bore and will fit the 3SGTE head as a direct swap. So was going to use this in place with 950cc or 1000cc top feed injectors.
Most people upgrade to AN6 fuel lines which are 13mm (1/2") fuel lines, and the fuelrail in G3 3SGE is almost there in bore diameter.
cloqwise
This a road car? You had many diff's or anything break yet? I'm limiting mine to about 420bhp although the gt3071r could go to about 450/470, just want a bit of reliability but i may take it higher
3WayStunna
Wolfkatz also does 1150cc injectors. You should take a look at their site to get a better understanding..

http://www.wolfkatz.com/products.php?cat=9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.