Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new zealand***********who lives in NZ and has a gt4???????
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jbod
hey all, im new here, got a st205 gtfour. who here lives in nz and has a gt4?/?

whenever i see one around the owners are always more than happy to pull over and have a chat. there really should be a club but only something like 37 in nz so hmmmmm.... wel anyway whos got one ???!!! biggrin.gif
Rusty
TRDGT4 96 white
delusionz 96 white
Smiley 96 black
brandz_gt4 94 silver
tiny 94 silver
kezza-q 97 red (now moved with gt4 to aussie)
GT4WRC 94 red
Dyran 94 red
Anth-205 94 black
Quidam 94 Red

is are quite a few more, not many of these guys are really active these days
jbod
hey cheers for that! smile.gif will email them
Dyran
QUOTE (Rusty @ Oct 17, 2010 - 5:50 AM) *
TRDGT4 96 white
delusionz 96 white
Smiley 96 black
brandz_gt4 94 silver
tiny 94 silver
kezza-q 97 red (now moved with gt4 to aussie)
GT4WRC 94 red
Dyran 94 red
Anth-205 94 black

is are quite a few more, not many of these guys are really active these days

Yes, i think thats all of us, might add Quidam to that list, he's got a 94 Red like mine, although havn't seen him active these days.

I think I saw Smileys GT-Four on Trademe ..
ChrisD
You guys know if Tim Wilson still has his gt4's? I'm going to be in NZ in a few weeks, but not sure I'll have much time for visits
Rusty
where abouts does he live in NZ, auckland?
TRDGT4
Jbod are you selling your GT4?? what's the story??
ChrisD
QUOTE (Rusty @ Oct 20, 2010 - 12:24 PM) *
where abouts does he live in NZ, auckland?

I am guessing Auckland although I can't remember for sure. I have it written somewhere on a package he sent me a few years back. He always raced at the Meremere track so that leads me to think Auckland. He was buddies with Malcolm Graham also a gt4 guy, his wife is Bex.

Here are a few of his gt4's, although he has had several.

ChrisD
So where are you guys mostly? I'm in New Zealand from November 14 - 23rd, arriving in Auckland and leaving from Queenstown. I might be able to sway the wife for a pub night with some GT4 people if adequately coordinated...

I could also use some suggestions on some must-see activities...so hard to tell what the best things to do are on the internet, without talking to people that have been there!

We are leaving Canada on November 4th, so I'd need to have the plan by then! (will be in Fiji before NZ)
delusionz
hey dude, i'm the one u stopped to chat with at eastern beach. i have a thread somewhere, but havent done any modifications for ages
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.