Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a question regarding overseas products for Smart Phone
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Random_Stranger
Ok, I recently got an HTC EVO 4G from Sprint. Not looking for comments on the phone, but I was looking at these extra batteries and battery chargers for the phone and wondering if they would be safe to use. I admit, this is my first smart phone and I am not one to always get the newest technology stuff right away... I am the kind of guy that says "Hey, if mine works and gets the job done, why bother?" But the battery life on the phone does kinda suck (at least I feel that way), as I never had a phone with this many features before. Here is the ad I was looking at, and noticed only Hong Kong produces this for consumers. So I need some input.

Would you trust it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/16-Accessory-case-batt...=item563fd105a0
Random_Stranger
Nevermind, I found a USA Seller... Mods, you can delete this if you feel it is unnecessary to be taking up space. Thanks.
KAOS
I wouldn't trust anything from e-Bay in that regard anyway bro. Smart choice. IBTC wink.gif
Random_Stranger
QUOTE (KAOS @ Oct 25, 2010 - 10:34 AM) *
I wouldn't trust anything from e-Bay in that regard anyway bro. Smart choice. IBTC wink.gif

True, but I found some USA sellers. I doubt they will be that good, considering the battery was only $6 for extended life, if there was any that was for more, I would have paid more for it. But whatever, it's only $6.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.