Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rx7 injectors
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
NWCelica
Hey, Are the rx7 460cc injectors needed for turboing my 98 Gt high independence or low?

Thanks
HectortheRican
*impedence? And I'm not exactly sure, but low current can go into high impedence, but vice versa, you've got a problem. I'm not that knowledgable about proper injectors for turbo'd cars, but I know basic electronical current properties, so I hope that helps any.
Johnnyny
460cc RX-7 Injectors Pt. #195500-2010,
bccentaur3
They are high impedance. Well if you get the right ones. If you end up getting the low impedance one you can easily still hook them up by adding resistors.
HectortheRican
QUOTE (bccentaur3 @ Nov 2, 2010 - 9:27 PM) *
They are high impedance. Well if you get the right ones. If you end up getting the low impedance one you can easily still hook them up by adding resistors.

Oh yeah, forgot about those tongue.gif I didn't know you could do that with injectors.
bccentaur3
Yep, go to radioshack and pick up 4 8 ohm resistors and wire them in.

I believe they were like 1.49 each.
HectortheRican
QUOTE (bccentaur3 @ Nov 2, 2010 - 9:34 PM) *
Yep, go to radioshack and pick up 4 8 ohm resistors and wire them in.

I believe they were like 1.49 each.

Dude NICE!! I'll keep that in mind if I ever need to get some.
Smaay
the low impedance also have a slightly different plug. thats how i found out i got the wrong ones.
presure2
they are high.
i still have the set from my 5sfte project.
75$ shipped and they can be yours.
wink.gif
PM me.
doory100
If I add these fuel injectors to my 2.2 NA. 95 celica. Will I see any gains or am I wasting my money.
presure2
wasting money.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.