Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3s compatable trans.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
omega_vgk
i hear alot about what trans are compatable with the 5s and 3s motors. can anyone verify that with me. solara v6 lsd...is the 1 im mostly curious about. i know of the mr2 and camry and 4 banger solara. but what about the 6 cyl? thanks guys.
boosted185
I'm pretty sure this has been covered before...many times. but I'll say this, then you can go searching for more information. S54, and E153.
Remy
QUOTE (omega_vgk @ Nov 4, 2010 - 3:56 PM) *
i hear alot about what trans are compatable with the 5s and 3s motors. can anyone verify that with me. solara v6 lsd...is the 1 im mostly curious about. i know of the mr2 and camry and 4 banger solara. but what about the 6 cyl? thanks guys.

The V6 5spd Solara/Camry trannys are the E153 and they don't come stock with LSD only the MR2 Turbo came with LSD stock I believe the newer E153 non-lsd came with dual synchros though.

Edit: I'm talking about the first gen solara not the 2nd gen I'm not sure about the 2nd gen trannys.
omega_vgk
thanks guys. > boosted i look into the the trans codes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.