Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what size bolts hold the trans on a 7afe?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
nando
like the tittle says. i took my trans out to replace clucth and flywheel. and when im putting the trans back on im missing bolts. now i was already missing a few, but now i only have 2 bolts. any idea what size bolts or if i can juts go to autozone and but some regular bolts to hold the trans to the block? any help appresheated.
Smaay
there are (2) large bolts that have 17MM heads, they are on the top of the tranny. im not sure what size and pitch the threads are. the other 6 (i think) are 14MM heads. the thread is 10 X 1.25. they are also different lengths. 2 should be about 1.5 inches long and the other should be about 2.5 inches long. dont forget the starter bolts too
nando
QUOTE (Smaay @ Nov 15, 2010 - 9:57 AM) *
there are (2) large bolts that have 17MM heads, they are on the top of the tranny. im not sure what size and pitch the threads are. the other 6 (i think) are 14MM heads. the thread is 10 X 1.25. they are also different lengths. 2 should be about 1.5 inches long and the other should be about 2.5 inches long. dont forget the starter bolts too

sweet thanks..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.