Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru Impreza Concept
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Supersprynt
So this is entirely too bad-ass not to post.

spolski07
looks like a boat
Supersprynt
GTFO. Looks bad-ass.
mkernz22
I really don't like the style of the front end on it.
The curves look nice otherwise, but you have to realize this is only a concept and it will probably chance over time
spolski07
a malibu is smaller than this car! its a major family sedan! 07 was the last good year of the impreza
SwissFerdi
Might as well slap a Ford badge on it.
Supersprynt
You all suck. You guys haven't even seen it in person or have any reference to its size. I'd rock it, and rock it hardl.
HectortheRican
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Nov 23, 2010 - 3:34 PM) *

QUOTE (spolski07 @ Nov 23, 2010 - 3:21 PM) *
a malibu is smaller than this car! its a major family sedan! 07 was the last good year of the impreza

I was actually about to say it looks like a 2010 Malibu/2010 Fusion hybrid. then I saw your posts and laughed laugh.gif laugh.gif

But my beef isn't with the front end. I don't really like those wheel arches. They look funky to me. Hopefully it'll get cleaned up a bit more by production time.
Ted95
looks like a beefed up TC to me lol .. not a fan
Hanyo
i think it looks great.

however it looks too much like other cars. It has bits and pieces of it that look like a malibu, TC, and volkswagen golf.
Tom_SS2
it looks like a Vauxhall Vectra, Scoob's lost their bad assness a while ago when they went hatch kindasad.gif

Johnnyny
looks like a mazda 6
Random_Stranger
^^ Yep, or how about this... 2011 Toyota Avalon front (beefed in the middle like Celica 6gc to GT-Four front end) with a Scion TC rear end? Yeah, I am not digging it.
Johnnyny
QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Nov 23, 2010 - 9:40 PM) *
^^ Yep, or how about this... 2011 Toyota Avalon front (beefed in the middle like Celica 6gc to GT-Four front end) with a Scion TC rear end? Yeah, I am not digging it.

you could also argue that this could be a future tc concept due to the front end
block
Easy choice, Toyota FT-86.

The FT-86 looks so much sexier; sleek, sporty, and has an aggressive stance. The subaru production model will most likely get toned down. And seems like everyone has that front end. I'll pass.

BTW, that front end reminds me too much of the new Ford Taurus. YUCK.
azian_advanced
I think it would wear the legacy badge quite nicely, but not an impreza.. sorry. I like the aggressive frontend though but thoseFocus bodylines need to go.
Supersprynt
Link doesn't work.
mkernz22
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Nov 23, 2010 - 4:42 PM) *
You all suck. You guys haven't even seen it in person or have any reference to its size. I'd rock it, and rock it hardl.

Well if you don't like the feedback, you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

And I agree with some of the guys above, it looks almost like every other new car you see today.
Supersprynt
I was being facetious... but I'll let that slide since you've only been here 6 months.
spolski07
i would make fun of you if you drove that taurus around erik! BAM!
richee3
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Nov 23, 2010 - 4:34 PM) *

QUOTE (block @ Nov 23, 2010 - 10:48 PM) *
BTW, that front end reminds me too much of the new Ford Taurus. YUCK.

Thank you. You took the words right out of my mouth. This car is no longer Subaru. It's just conforming to try to take sales from every other car on the market. To me, that's not what Subaru is about.
soulshadow
4 dr scion TC
njccmd2002

looks like kia did a better job with the FORTE

Random_Stranger
Actually the Korean companies just rip off other successful models. Like that wanna be Subaru from Kia. That one you posted just looks like a wanna be Civic.
Malek
As an STi owner..I think it looks terrible. but like any other Subaru, it'll grow on you wink.gif

That's pretty much the consensus on the subie forums..
block
Yeah, I find that very true LOL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.