Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RC drift
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
zoik
koreans are very funny sometimes,look the idea they had

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzTZKKrI1kQ...embedded#at=231
HectortheRican
Lol only time I've seen these, they just set up cones in a parking lot. This street track is nice laugh.gif
Keiri
Man, I was just looking at getting back into the RC scene with an HPI RS4 Evo + but these drift cars look so sweet.

I could really go for one. biggrin.gif
Hanyo
driving those things well takes some serious skill.

Its nice how realistic their track looks.

mkernz22
I was watching a few videos and it's pretty sick IMO. I'd definitely get some if I had the money lol
$130 on ebay haha
mak5603
Wow...that's so badass!
azn87
as a beginer in rc world, would start out with a hpi sprint 2 drift. im drifting a tamiya tb03D, alot of people are running yokomo but the parts have to bought in hong kong
SupraKid
damn...1:10s are a bitch to drift, i gave up and turned mine into a rally beast lol.
azn87
its actually really easy, the smaller they are the harder they get. BUT do able, ive drifted a mini Z in a mini comp. its alot harder. what kind of tires are u using? try some hpi T drift slicks... the first time use it, its going to feel like there is no traction. oh yea, u need to boil the tires on but also becareful not to warp the rims it self, if u need a HOW TO pm me
Hanyo
i havent been into rc cars in over 5 years. So i'm not sure what the current cars are.

Back when I use to race nitro cars, it was really hard to get drifts. The cars would only power slide with only a lot of speed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.