Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLAT BLACK CELI!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
justin3
Has anyone in here seen or has a flat black celi? I just got mine painted flat black for xmas and well i will post pics up later tonight! smile.gif I would like to know what you all think about the new look!
kevinkoda
nice man! I have always wondered what it would look like..cant wait to see the pics!
block
Me too! I can picture a badass celica.
Mycurse180
where's pics!?
Ted95
wow i can picture that being dopeee.. but it also depends on the mods done to it as well.. ahh i can picturee exactly how i would do it

cant wait to see it broo
MacgibaS2
nice color choice! might repaint my car flat black next summer with wheels to match.
bccentaur3
Just be patient. I'll have a flat black gt-four converted celi in a year or 2. with a bright Orange roll cage built in it.
playr158
dingdoug
chanh55

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showto...tte+black\
JuMPiiN
whats funny is, my car looks IDENTICAL to that S15 thats pictured there. I have the wide over fenders on the rear, and the front. I even have the same front bumper.
HectortheRican
QUOTE (JuMPiiN @ Dec 28, 2010 - 8:19 PM) *
whats funny is, my car looks IDENTICAL to that S15 thats pictured there. I have the wide over fenders on the rear, and the front. I even have the same front bumper.

Oh your 240 has the strawberry front? Niceee I didn't know that. The whole time you talked about it, I was hoping that it wasn't a pig nose lol. So ugly...
SupraKid
I dont see :\

justin3
I wasnt able to post a pic on here but check out my profile i have one pic will post more later, tell me what you all think?
Spider77
Demand more pics. Looks good!
mkernz22
What would make that car look like a sleeper:
JDM Tails
Spoiler Delete
Front Turn and Side Marker Black Out
Black or Dark Grey Rims - 17"
And a 2" Drop

Otherwise, I think it looks amazing!
JuMPiiN
QUOTE (SupraKid @ Dec 29, 2010 - 1:23 AM) *
I dont see :\

ill post updated pics for you sir. Bc it looks identical but its gloss not satin. And my intercooler is bigger and says greddy in black. Only difference.

And i have 180sx sides not the S15 stylish like that one has. Nor do I have a massive drift wing on the back, and i have the Kouki rear tails.
Spider77
QUOTE (justin3 @ Dec 29, 2010 - 11:13 AM) *
I wasnt able to post a pic on here but check out my profile i have one pic will post more later, tell me what you all think?

There ya go.
JuMPiiN
looks good, looks more satin than flat to me.
block
add some goodies and you're golden!
Ted95
QUOTE (JuMPiiN @ Dec 29, 2010 - 7:29 PM) *
looks good, looks more satin than flat to me.

its actually a Matte black. theres more then likely a Matte clear on that to protect the color.

get some better better wheels, deepdish, rock the thing to the ground and get spacers, then u will have a dope asss celi lol

justin3
Yeah it actually is a MATTE BLACK with a clear coat to protect the paint, it was cloudy when i took that pic but when the sun is out you can definitely see its a MATTE BLACK, the guy did an awesome job and i would say it was definitely worth 700.00, the dude repainted every single detail, looks brand new, well it is lol
96stgreendemon
Meh, not really my favorite but at least its one color
Ted95
yesirrr just like i said.. matte black. i knew it was. ive painted a few things that color on my old mustang. its an awsume color.

just make sure when you wash it you use a soft wash mitt bc if you use like a wash brush type thing it will scratch it over time more quickly then a normal base coat clear coat paint job.
justin3
Thanks for that advice bro ill do that, ill post more pics when the sun comes out u can notice the color alot better!
jackkasper
My 96 vert has the same rims. What's the history behind these? They are definately not OEM from the factory. Why do our cars have these?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.