Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celicas
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
0Re0
http://www.forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=73997 biggrin.gif

The 3S-GTE is maybe the best engine Toyota has ever made though. Even Option rated it the best in a 1995 issue, placing it higher than any of the Honda engines and the SR20DET.
5sfeTurbo
That car in the lower portion of the forum is utterly breathtaking, what kinda hood is that I saw one before but I didnt think it was a stock hood*shrugs* thats just a beautiful car.
0Re0
QUOTE (5sfeTurbo @ Nov 29, 2003 - 7:41 PM)
That car in the lower portion of the forum is utterly breathtaking, what kinda hood is that I saw one before but I didnt think it was a stock hood*shrugs* thats just a beautiful car.

I posted that pic biggrin.gif
LuDaChRiS
caldina gt-four?! seems almost blasphemous! and that car looks like a matrix celica gts or something.
5sfeTurbo
Yeah right, dont fake on the beauty. No one in this damn SITE can say that car looks ugly.
Coomer
QUOTE (5sfeTurbo @ Nov 30, 2003 - 1:49 AM)
Yeah right, dont fake on the beauty. No one in this damn SITE can say that car looks ugly.

Are you talking about the Caldina GT-Four or the Celica GT-Four? Because I really do think that the Caldina GT-Four is ugly. tongue.gif
LuDaChRiS
yeah that celica gt-4 is HOT like FIRE! but the caldina gt-4...eh. its a matrix reloaded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.