Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ST205 Extra Parts? (Info found, Please DELETE)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
gt4st205
I'm not quite sure where to place this topic, so I placed it here.

My buddy had told me that there were some parts that were put onto the ST205 but weren't enabled. Also that one of these could be enabled by drilling a hole?

I have searched the site for this but to no result. Does anyone have any info on this?
salv
Only some ST205's came with extra parts. They were known as the WRC model released in 94 limited to only 2500 worldwide with Japan getting 2100 from the total. I own one myself and the extras included were Anti-Lag piping, basic water injection as well as a front spray bar HOWEVER these bits need a bit of modification to actually work. What you were told about drilling a hole into the manifold is only a small step to actually activating the Anti-lag... Not to mention the large inventory of CT20's needed smile.gif

Ways to tell your car is a WRC:

-Bronze antilag piping that can be seen from the heat shield
-A different heat shield with a bulge at the top section of it
-3 Spray nozzles that can be seen by the crash bar
-Hood spoiler
-Black GT-Four spoiler blocks
delusionz
And they were the first 2500 cars produced, so all will be 1994 model.
gt4st205
Looks like im SOL the. mines a '96

Thanks though!
delusionz
ur car looks exactly how mine looked when it was imported from japan lol, wish i got the sunroof though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.