Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine question
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
kaokollaa
i wanna know if i put this engine on my 6g gt ill get more power (hp) than my 5sfe
njccmd2002
okay...
please search around..
plenty useful info here.

to answer your question YES.

for details, welcome to the site.
presure2
1st, welcome to the site.
2nd, stop posting these "will this fit" threads.
there are LOTS of threads that cover the various swaps and power adders that are common to the 6gc in the stickys at the top of this forum.
please read thru them, and some of the threads in the forced induction forum before you get hammered on by the rest of the members for not bothering to do even a little research.
we are generally a very helpful bunch of people, provided you take a little inititive and go ahead and try and read thru what the years of posts before you found us have to offer.
Smaay
do not buy from RPM Garage, read the fine print, you will get an engine similar to the pictures. thats a huge red flag
mkernz22
QUOTE (Smaay @ Jan 30, 2011 - 4:38 PM) *
do not buy from RPM Garage, read the fine print, you will get an engine similar to the pictures. thats a huge red flag

you mean jdm engine depot? cause I've heard good reviews about rpm garage
njccmd2002
RPM believe it or not, its legit, pricey, but he takes pics of the actual engines he has.

SupraKid
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jan 30, 2011 - 6:45 PM) *
RPM believe it or not, its legit, pricey, but he takes pics of the actual engines he has.

I was going to say something, be he doesn't listen to "kids"
MaskedMan
QUOTE (SupraKid @ Jan 30, 2011 - 6:58 PM) *
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jan 30, 2011 - 6:45 PM) *

I was going to say something, be he doesn't listen to "kids"

laugh.gif

I've purchased from RPM plenty of times with no problems. Seems pretty legit to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.