Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seats...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Digndoug
Ok, i dont know if any one has this problem but it seams that my seat sits angled, like the back and its bothering the hell out of me.... Im guessing its ware or somthing , i just got the car a few monhs ago and didnt notice it the day but soon after like on longer trips, ok getting back to it, do the seat rails just unbolt or are the welded on? cause i have some mx3 seats that are in perfect condition that are just chillen here and i would like to try them out...thanks
5sfeTurbo
Thats why god invented duct tape tongue.gif dont know sounds like a good Sunday project.
Digndoug
QUOTE (5sfeTurbo @ Dec 5, 2003 - 9:00 PM)
Thats why god invented duct tape tongue.gif dont know sounds like a good Sunday project.

ok, now your sounding like my girlfriend, s..t i mean ex....duct tape, hah!
idriveatruckWTF
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Dec 5, 2003 - 1:53 PM)
Ok, i dont know if any one has this problem but it seams that my seat sits angled, like the back and its bothering the hell out of me.... Im guessing its ware or somthing , i just got the car a few monhs ago and didnt notice it the day but soon after like on longer trips, ok getting back to it, do the seat rails just unbolt or are the welded on? cause i have some mx3 seats that are in perfect condition that are just chillen here and i would like to try them out...thanks

My seats feel fine. Are you fat?
97celicaca
QUOTE (idriveatruckWTF @ Dec 7, 2003 - 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Dec 5, 2003 - 1:53 PM)

My seats feel fine. Are you fat?

hhahahah he said, "are you fat?"
NEVERSTOP
to answer your question yes they unbolt.. there are two bolts on the front and two on the back.
Digndoug
Ok,first off I got the cra and the seat was liek this. second of all im not fat. I would say im big for this car. but it works fine, im 6 ft and 210 lbs, but i also work out and pretty well built, so now that im sounding gay; you mean the rails un- bolt off the seat right?

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.