Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wipers length?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TheChildOfTheSea
I'm wondering what's the length of the wipers on my St205...and also if it's the same length on other models?
NYp8tBaller07
it should be the same length as the rest. just go to an auto parts store and look at the book they have there.
TheChildOfTheSea
from a JDm to a USDM model, it is inversed?
NYp8tBaller07
i would assume so. if not its not the end of the world just wiper blades lol
Rusty
saw this come up on another Celica site

Front is 19" (passenger) and 21" (drivers)
Rear is 20"
delusionz
most wiper kits you cut down to size
trdproven
there was something official where I compared parts replacement catalogs between OEM and aftermarket, and the passenger side was 1" off. Like I've seen 20" and 19" actual information. But based off what I had at the time, the passenger side was too long like touching the end of the glass of the rubber trim, I went with the 19" because it fit and looked more normal. Stick with Rusty's info.

ive seen info where the fronts had 21 and 20 and 21 and 19. but the 19" is better fitment.
TheChildOfTheSea
QUOTE (trdproven @ May 25, 2011 - 4:23 AM) *
there was something official where I compared parts replacement catalogs between OEM and aftermarket, and the passenger side was 1" off. Like I've seen 20" and 19" actual information. But based off what I had at the time, the passenger side was too long like touching the end of the glass of the rubber trim, I went with the 19" because it fit and looked more normal. Stick with Rusty's info.

ive seen info where the fronts had 21 and 20 and 21 and 19. but the 19" is better fitment.

yeah I have 21 and 20 and the 20 is too long, it's touching my fender and I lost some paint mad.gif
Spetsnaz
Dunno about the official length, but all retailers here sell 21" and 19" (53cm and 48cm).
block
20 and 21. 20 rear. i've never seen 19 on books. if it works, it works.
trdproven
^ thats what I mean, ive seen both 21 and 20 and 21 and 19.
malpaso
I have some approved info for you as well smile.gif

Since I have changed wipers last weekend I had chance to look after it wink.gif. They all fit perfect:

drivers side: 21''
passenger side: 19''
rear one: 20''

edit: it is the same for all models!
TheChildOfTheSea
QUOTE (malpaso @ May 30, 2011 - 8:49 AM) *
I have some approved info for you as well smile.gif

Since I have changed wipers last weekend I had chance to look after it wink.gif. They all fit perfect:

drivers side: 21''
passenger side: 19''
rear one: 20''

edit: it is the same for all models!

Ahh!!!!!!! thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.