Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What next for my car?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
95STCelica
Alright, It's been a while since I've modded my car and I am kind of curious what you all think of where I should go next. You can see all the mods I have in my profile, i just don't know whether to go performance, body i have no idea. My parents said they'd get me rims and tires in the spring for graduation, and when i got them I'd do suspension...but other than that I'm not sure..any advice would be welcomed.
1_Winged_Angel
get a car alarm
95STCelica
If i don't get any responses, I'm buying a Honda Civic and blaming it on all of you, oh did I mention, a huge park-bench wing and a Ractive muffler. rolleyes.gif
Cragspider
Well Brian, since your parents are goan get you rims for gradtuation, I would say get some indiglo gauges, or a bodykit. Since there isn't much for proformance wise on our engine I would say go for looks, or save up for a swap.
Bryan
jayi12-15psi
three words "Whistle tipped muffler" oh man those are off the hook fo shizzie

actually I would recommend you go for performance, something that will help you keep up with those dirty bastard civics. Maybe an underdrive pully, Do you have any sort of intake? and there is always a 4agze

If you go to celica.net 6th gen forum there is a section on st modifications that should help you make a decision

good luck figuring out what to do next- sometimes thats half the battle
95STCelica
I've decided to buy my rims now, Paradyme F220's...18 x 7.5...im giving them a $200 down payment and just having them hold them till i get the rest...its $700 shipped..i can't wait. So for my graduation i'm going to ask for the tires and intrax springs...any idea on what tires to get? And where can u buy those intrax springs from?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.