Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: clutch pedal wires
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
zfjohnson07
I bought this car in October and have been fiddling with it and now i want to get it running. I can push the clutch pedal to the floor so i assume that the hydraulic line is not connected, or i assume thats what its called. I think this is the hole in the firewall where the line is suppose to be

i think i also need the master cylinder and the slave cylinder. heres a video of behind the engine where i think thats at, i dont know if it will help but here it goes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp1wcctxnbI

please any help would be appreciated
Smaay
thats for the master cylinder
zfjohnson07
well do me a favor, if you have a manuel take a picture of what im looking at on your car. i need that and then where it leads to please and thank you
opie_7afe
to the left is brake booster to the right is diagnostic plug center is a gaping hole because its missing the master cylinder assembly, slave cylinder is attatched to transmission near the shift fork (7afe c52 trans its located front left of trans) dunno where it is on the 5sfe/s54, ill go take some pics and post them on here in a few for you (i have a ST) and put this link in your book marks http://bgbonline.celicatech.com/6g/ will answer alot of questions of how you reinstall your master cyl and lines,

EDIT: pics as promised again this is from a ST:
Master cylinder

Slave cylinder

Inside car Clutch pedal
stephen_lee
sorry dude but the master cyl is GONE
opie_7afe
wonder if op got it fixed or what aint responded
zfjohnson07
has anyone ever replaced this or taken the master cylinder and slave cylinder off.
stephen_lee
easy. 2 bolts inside on the clutch pedal and of course the lines
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.