Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hmmm.....
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Bitter
Hmm...what's this white line on the ground?

What's going on here?

Oh.

Someone drove their Jeep with no wheel, that's all. WAIT WUT!?

Guy says his wheel just flew off by the tool booths (2-3 miles from the shop if you have to drive back here), went up into the brush on the side of the road, he couldn't find it, so he just drove it here. a 'church' will call us and pay for the repairs. He looked pretty damn high this morning, he was probably DWI and afraid to call a tow truck and get caught by the cops.

So...wheel, tire, rotor, possible pads, lower ball joint, maybe the whole axle.
Keiri
That's fantastically ridiculous to look at. I can't believe anyone would be that stupid...or desperate. Let us know how this works out in the end...my interest is piqued.
mak5603
Lol, wow...
95CelicaST
It'll buff out
cheela
Lol!!! Idk if this is a fail or a win? Hahahah
RabidTRD
Wtf lmao.
stephen_lee
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Jul 21, 2011 - 12:16 PM) *
It'll buff out

best. reply. ever
HectortheRican
That's one way to get rid of surface rust..
Bitter
And the plot thickens....

Local PD detective swung by to ask us some questions about the vehicle owner.
95CelicaST
This story is relevant to my interests....
Bitter
when I know more I'll update. He asked us to give him a ring if we saw him again, he needed to talk to the owner of the Jeep. That's really all.
Keiri
And the plot thickens...
al94st
talk about a drop...now that's commitment
stephen_lee
im on the edge of my seat. wtf!
stephen_lee
any new info?
Bitter
totally forgot

QUOTE (Bitter on 8/2/2011)
So the Jeep owner stopped by, secretary called Detective Dip-**** to tip him off and said 'hi hun, I'm just returning your call from earlier...' Dip-**** says 'I don't know who this is, I never called this number' So she has to come out to the shop to use the shop phone under the guise of 'sure hold on, let me get John for you'. Now she can speak freely, Dip**** tells her 'oh yea we already talked to him' GEE THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW!. Guy spent 3 days in jail or something, don't know any details and don't want to. That 'Church' isn't paying for fixing it, they don't know him that well to spend that kind of money. He has no money either, no clue what's going on with it. It'll probably end up being towed away as a police tow never to be seen again.

Still sitting out there.
stephen_lee
ha. idiots
Bitter
He says it was given to him by his sister and he's going to bring us the title...but didn't answer if the title was in his name. I'm sure it's not.
Bitter
So, remember that Jeep?
Well it was there Friday when we left, gone Monday when I came in. We didn't release it. We "don't know" who took it. So we called the police and reported it stolen and intend to press charges against who ever took it for either vehicle theft or theft of services since we estimated the repairs and then stored it on an insured lot for about 30 days.

Officer came by and was talking to Cindy (secretary), he asks for the vin and plate, she grabs the ticket and he see's the name and says 'This is Nick, Nick De*******'s vehicle?' Evidently ALL local police know him since he...

1. 'borrowed' his mothers keys (she runs a church!) and robbed the church.
2. unsuccessfully stole another officers wallet.
3. is in constant trouble.

So I expect in about a week or two I may have an update.
Keiri
Wow...

*pulls out popcorn*
cheela
oh! didn't see that coming. what a twist!
stephen_lee
kids these days kindasad.gif
SwissFerdi
So apparently south side is that bad?
95CelicaST
It's something in White Castle food...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.