Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enders swap
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
bloodMoney
If you want help Luke, let me know. I always travel with all tools necessary to assemble/disassemble celicas.
enderswift
QUOTE (bsamps4 @ Sep 4, 2012 - 9:54 AM) *
your gonna have to cruise down to our neck of the woods!

Sounds like a plan. Let me get this thing running properly first... and let me buy my Quaife biggrin.gif

QUOTE (TwistedCeli94 @ Sep 4, 2012 - 2:20 PM) *
what he said ^....holy mackerel!

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Sep 4, 2012 - 4:48 PM) *
If you want help Luke, let me know. I always travel with all tools necessary to assemble/disassemble celicas.

You will be the first to know when things start going horribly wrong.
bloodMoney
lol we're engineers.... Firefighting is our job.
enderswift
QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Sep 4, 2012 - 6:21 PM) *
lol we're engineers.... Firefighting is our job.

Truer words have not been said.

Engine threw a rod on startup mad.gif . Vid later
Bigblock
swift
I will have a double long island iced tea because of this sad news!! I am sooo looking forward to seeing it at the spring meet!!
Best of luck!!
Zake
QUOTE (enderswift @ Sep 21, 2012 - 10:34 PM) *

what!?! but everything looked so perfect.. frown.gif

sorry to hear about that.
Box
QUOTE (enderswift @ Sep 21, 2012 - 10:34 PM) *

Noooooo! That sucks terribly!! frown.gif
richee3
What the...... frown.gif Did it put a hole in the block? At least you know how to disassemble and reassemble everything now.
enderswift
Video of the failure:

Zake
QUOTE (enderswift @ Sep 22, 2012 - 10:22 PM) *
Video of the failure:

I hate you right now... kindasad.gif
scaring me like that!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mkernz22
the rod knock in that video sounds soooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o horrible.
enderswift
QUOTE (Zake @ Sep 22, 2012 - 11:41 PM) *
QUOTE (enderswift @ Sep 22, 2012 - 10:22 PM) *
Video of the failure:

I hate you right now... kindasad.gif
scaring me like that!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
navseal345
I knew I smelt bull****.

Sounds so beautiful!
SwissFerdi
He actually got me. Well done.
kurt95gt
That's not funny....well maybe it was alittle funny tongue.gif

Sounds as good as it looks
Bigblock
Ah ha haha hahahaa!!!
owned.gif
woot.gif
richee3
I see what you did there...
Box
You're an ass. tongue.gif
bloodMoney
I knew you were too anal to let that happen.
enderswift
QUOTE (mkernz22 @ Sep 22, 2012 - 11:43 PM) *
the rod knock in that video sounds soooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o horrible.

QUOTE (navseal345 @ Sep 23, 2012 - 9:45 AM) *
I knew I smelt bull****.

Sounds so beautiful!

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Sep 23, 2012 - 9:55 AM) *
He actually got me. Well done.

QUOTE (kurt95gt @ Sep 23, 2012 - 10:35 AM) *
That's not funny....well maybe it was alittle funny tongue.gif

Sounds as good as it looks

QUOTE (Bigblock @ Sep 23, 2012 - 1:21 PM) *
Ah ha haha hahahaa!!!
owned.gif
woot.gif

QUOTE (richee3 @ Sep 23, 2012 - 1:31 PM) *
I see what you did there...

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 23, 2012 - 1:38 PM) *
You're an ass. tongue.gif

Thought you guys might get a kick out of that tongue.gif

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Sep 24, 2012 - 11:29 AM) *
I knew you were too anal to let that happen.

It's all about the details smile.gif My inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IjItGEr6Ic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcoVurVY30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5XcAf-Psd8

playr158
GREAT work here. really like what you did.
rave2n
Looking good!

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
enderswift
QUOTE (playr158 @ Sep 25, 2012 - 11:56 AM) *

QUOTE (rave2n @ Sep 25, 2012 - 1:07 PM) *
Looking good!

Thank you for the kind words guys, I'm beyond happy to be at this point after so many months of staring at the motor in my garage thumbsup.gif

I'm unfortunately having issues with my clutch master cylinder, to the point where its almost impossible to shift into gear when cold. So I wont post an update until that's sorted out. It's the wierdest thing because the pedal feels like a sponge when the cylinder is cold, but once the engine heats it up the pedal is great and I can shift no problem cwm13.gif Tomorrow morning I'm gonna sit there with a hair dryer just to heat the cylinder up and see what happens.

These cheap aftermarket cylinders just aren't cutting it, and I'm sick of replacing the master only to have it crap out again in two days. I've tried EVERY bleeding technique known to man and they all lead to the same outcome. So today I bit the bullet and bought a new master and slave from Toyota. If that doesn't solve my problem then I'll also try to have an extended pushrod turned for the slave.
Zake
Since it's all done now. Is it safe to say your car will be 2 toned like everyone else's? wink.gif
enderswift
unfortunately red and white clash waaaaaay too much for my taste. So for now I'm gonna take the less popular route and put spacers on my hood. My priority is to get an lsd in the car. The exterior mods will have to wait till next summer when I can save up for a good paint job.
Stambo
QUOTE (enderswift @ Sep 25, 2012 - 4:55 PM) *
QUOTE (playr158 @ Sep 25, 2012 - 11:56 AM) *

QUOTE (rave2n @ Sep 25, 2012 - 1:07 PM) *
Looking good!

Thank you for the kind words guys, I'm beyond happy to be at this point after so many months of staring at motor in my garage thumbsup.gif

I'm unfortunately having issues with my clutch master cylinder, to the point where its almost impossible to shift into gear when cold. So I wont post an update until that's sorted out. It's the wierdest thing because the pedal feels like a sponge when the cylinder is cold, but once the engine heats it up the pedal is great and I can shift no problem cwm13.gif Tomorrow morning I'm gonna sit there with a hair dryer just to heat the cylinder up and see what happens.

These cheap aftermarket cylinders just aren't cutting it, and I'm sick of replacing the master only to have it crap out again in two days. I've tried EVERY bleeding technique known to man and they all lead to the same outcome. So today I bit the bullet and bought a new master and slave from Toyota. If that doesn't solve my problem then I'll also try to have an extended pushrod turned for the slave.

I had to go through so many master's through napa i just paid the 80 bucks to get a new one from yota
bsamps4
I wanna see some pics dude!
enderswift
Hello 6gc, I give you my swap update:

In the week before the swap I started to run through the whole process in my head, step by step, to try and foresee any potential problems or missing supplies. It actually turned out to be a really good exercise because I realized I would need an axle puller, ratchet straps, lithium grease, fluid pump, a tank full of 93, and a ton of other materials that don't immediately come to mind. It even made me realize that I needed to have the engine hoist come in from the passenger side so the transmission jack could be rolled from the other side without being obstructed by the legs. This eventually led me to write out a plan to do swap and saved me from countless bottlenecks.

I took the 5s for a blast around the neigborhood to fill it up with 93 octane before parking it in the driveway for the last time. The motor was good to me and I took good care of it right until the end.

The first thing to accomplish was to replace the fuel pump with a walbro 255l unit and see if the car would start. Imagine going through the whole swap only to end up with start issues because you never tested the new fuel pump. I didn't want to be in a situation where I'd have to sift through a whole list of variables to figure out what could be causing my problems. So little tests like this keep the troubleshooting list semi-short.

Next all of the body panels were taken off and put to the side. I originally wanted to remove the fenders too, but that turned out to be a real pain. So a set of fender covers did the trick. Notice how it's already getting dark outside around 6 pm. The shortening days really became a problem over the weekend. Anyone else planning on doing a swap like this outside should aim for mid-summer when you have all the daylight you would need.

Luckily I had two artificial suns to keep the progress going before we called it a night and got pizza

The following morning I woke up around 5 am to get things ready for the next day.

As the morning progressed I removed and disconnected everything that would get in the way of pulling the 5s. This was all done keeping in mind the possibility that a swap-back may need to happen. I've never rebuilt a motor or swapped before so I made sure I had a way of reverting my daily driver in case of a failure.

I'm sure you're all familiar with the joys of popping tie-rods and balljoints:

The axles were among the last things to remove before the 5s could be pulled

Impact tools, a torch, wd40, and some suspension service kits made taking the suspension apart really painless. I think I had both sides done in a little over 30 minutes

Then, it was finally time to pull the 5s from its home. I originally planned on using nylon rope for the pull, but the super-convenient hooks meant I could use the chains that came with my load-leveler. The nylon ropes were thus saved for installing the 3s

We had the motor out after a surprisingly short amount of time. My previous experience removing a toyota motor was with the front clip, and the awd trans made it a total pain. So this was a breeze by comparison.

It was at this point where it began to dawn on me that there was no easy going back. This swap needed to go perfectly or I wouldn't have a car for the following week of work. We were already halfway through Saturday and there was still so much to do. Pressure was starting to build.

The only thing to do when you start to feel like that is keeping on pushing through. And so we did. My brother was awesome enough to be my cameraman that weekend and he got the typical engine bay shots for me smile.gif

They all laughed when I bought my gas pressure washer a few months ago. I regret nothing

Next order of business was to lower the 5s on its jdm pallet (made in japan haha) and get ready for trans removal

The final resting place of the good old 5s. Tucked against a wall in the crawl space I call a garage. I may find it another home in the future

Here is a shot of the cleaned up engine bay waiting on its new motor.

Quick shot of the s54 on the harbor freight special stand. There are a select few tools that I feel are simply worth their weight in gold. This is one of them.

I decided to finish up the saturday by cleaning up the s54. I was already behind schedule at this point and the fact that I had just one day to completely assemble a car was very real. The 3s wiring was my main concern, if that didn't work perfectly then I'd be screwed trying to figure it out. Something as small as a broken soldered joint could keep me from having a running car for days... And at $65 a day for a rental, I'd be broke in no time. Needless to say, some of the fun of the swap was sucked out because of this. Looking back on it my biggest mistake was tackling a project like this on my primary vehicle.

Water can only do so much, so I busted out the brake cleaner and went to town

I think it came out pretty well. I really didn't care how it looked, I just wanted a clean interior for the new clutch. Plus I wanted to get rid of whatever was causing the clutch squeak that's been slowly crushing my soul.

With the 5s on its pallet and the transmission prepared for the following day, I turned to hanging the 3s on the hoist. I bent brackets before so I took care to avoid repeating past mistakes. It's a good idea to hang the engine with the stand still attached. That way if you mess up and the motor drops, you still have the stand to save everything.

By this point I was exhausted and starting to get sloppy. So I called it a night and packed up. I really need a bigger garage for a hobby like this.

I couldn't sleep too well, so I woke up bright and early to keep on going. Only one day left and still so much to do

Despite the pressure to finish everything up, I took a moment to step back and look at what was hanging from the hoist. This is what I've been working towards for years. Here it is, it's happening. Couldn't help but feel good about something like that

No time to waste though, on to the clutch. My engine stand never allowed me enough clearance to completely tighten the rear main seal and install the flywheel, so I had to do it while the motor was hanging on the hoist. It was interesting trying to tighten the bolts to proper torque, but we managed in the end. I really hope my machine shop put the correct step on the flywheel. Its the one thing I forgot to check.

I like to put white paint marks on any bolts I've tightened to keep track of my work. It's super easy to miss a bolt otherwise. All proper torques and sequences were used. The last thing I wanted was to have to remove the trans again.

Clutch disk and alignment tool were next

The motor was finally ready to go in

Time to max out the travel on the hoist

What followed was a two man affair with my brother controlling the descent of the boom and me lining the motor up while it lowered. The actual lowering was easy because I'd decided to bring in the transmission seperately ahead of time. All we had to do was lower it and loosely attach the passenger side mount. The plan was to come in with the transmission jack between the legs of the hoist on the other side, and mate everything together in the bay.

3s is almost situated in its new home. The ratchet straps I mentioned before helped keep the motor from rocking forward and crashing into the power steering assembly. I really hate the damn power steering assembly, it's always in the way of something.

Okay, now it was time to bring in the trans. I knew this wasn't going to be a fun process, but at least I had that jack. Plus doing it this way meant I had a much better chance of not damaging anything

ofcourse nothing ever goes perfectly to plan and I couldn't slide the transmission in with it already on the jack because the frame wouldn't clear. So I slid the trans over on some cardboard first, and lifted it up by the starter hole, while my brother brought the jack under it.

Once the trans was in place we were golden. Now it was a matter of lining up the spline with the clutch disk and gettin the dowels to slip into the engine

We managed to get the spline to slide into the clutch disk but the trans wouldn't rotate enough to get the dowels into the motor. It was driving me nuts because I couldn't see what was hitting. After about 20 minutes I realized that one of the dowels on the trans was hitting one in the same spot on the engine! Duh I forgot to check if there were doubles left over from the two engines. 5 minutes later I had the extra dowel removed and the transmission in place

Things were really coming together at this point, and I was starting to get excited. I was surprised to see that I was mostly using the 5s mounts. I expected to use all of the gt4 mounts, but then it occurred to me that it makes sense that only the 5s mounts fit because I'm still using the s54 trans. So the only gt4 mount is on the passenger side. The rest are stashed away for when I swap in my converted e154f.

With the engine and trans installed I was feeling pretty good.I wasn't out of the woods yet though, that long length of loom could be a show stopper if I didn't do everything just right in the weeks leading up to this. The fact that the gt4 manual had mis-labeled connectors compared to usdm manual wasn't helping my confidence. Easy wiring or not, there's still lots of places where you could screw up!

At least my extension worked out pretty nicely as far as wire tuck is concerned. I left the loom unwrapped in case I'd have to dig in there and start searching for a mistake

After a while the process of fishing a harness through the firewall and connecting it up to the ecu gets pretty easy.

Quick video of a mid-swap wiring test. Goals were to get the engine to crank, and to see spark at the ignitor using the timing gun. If they did then I knew I was home free:

It was a great success smile.gif I'd never wired so much before so reaching this point in the swap was a huge relief. The goal really started to feel attainable now. We edited out the part where I have this big dumb smile on my face

With the sun setting, I started attaching all the coolant and fuel lines. Connected anything and everything I could find. Checked everything over about a thousand times and finally let it crank away

Started first try! No horrible noises, no smoking wires, and the only issue was a code 54 because I didn't fill the intercooler with enough coolant! My buddy got excited haha. I was mostly just relieved. The rebuild worked, and I wouldn't be stranded without a car. whew

This video doesn't show it, but we primed the motor ahead of time with the efi fuse removed. The oil level on the dipstick dropped to its normal position confirming that we'd circulated through the oil pump, filter, and turbo.

With the engine started I quickly checked everything over and it was okay except for a power steering leak (wrong crush washer). I let the engine warm up then shut it down for the night. It was late, and I would need a rental car for the next day. But that was okay, I was home free with a functioning motor and back in familiar territory.

Rest of the update in a little while
navseal345
HELL YEAH!! When is she (or he) going to go to a MidWest Meet?
bsamps4
Looks perfect man! Your hard work has paid off!
Box
Congrats!!
Zake
it seemed like i was reading a magazine article, but WAY better! the swap looks great and I'm glad you got it done. you have been talking about doing this for a long time now. smile.gif
richee3
Congrats, Luke! It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.
bloodMoney
Looks great Luke!

Are you going to bring it down to Joliet?
Edser
Good job! Have fun!
Keiri
This thread delivers. smile.gif Congratulations and very well-done Luke!

What a meticulous and intelligent build; the way that motor sounds in the start-up video just brings a smile to my face. thumbsup.gif
Smaay
why didnt you mate the transmission up to the engine before you put it in? you just made extra work for you
enderswift
QUOTE (navseal345 @ Sep 30, 2012 - 2:49 PM) *
HELL YEAH!! When is she (or he) going to go to a MidWest Meet?

I'm gonna have to sit down and sift through the meet thread. Joliet isn't all that far from me so why not?!

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 30, 2012 - 3:23 PM) *
Congrats!!

Thanks!

QUOTE (Zake @ Sep 30, 2012 - 7:12 PM) *
it seemed like i was reading a magazine article, but WAY better! the swap looks great and I'm glad you got it done. you have been talking about doing this for a long time now. smile.gif

Thanks bud, I spent the past few years looking over some awesome threads on here so I wanted to put in some effort and make something that would be a good read

QUOTE (richee3 @ Sep 30, 2012 - 7:52 PM) *
Congrats, Luke! It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks Dan. Hurry up and buy a clip already!

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Sep 30, 2012 - 9:27 PM) *
Looks great Luke!

Are you going to bring it down to Joliet?

Think so. My clutch is finally breaking in so there really isn't anything stopping me now

QUOTE (Edser @ Oct 1, 2012 - 4:57 AM) *
Good job! Have fun!

Thanks bud smile.gif

QUOTE (Keiri @ Oct 1, 2012 - 8:21 AM) *
This thread delivers. smile.gif Congratulations and very well-done Luke!

What a meticulous and intelligent build; the way that motor sounds in the start-up video just brings a smile to my face. thumbsup.gif

Thanks mam, and thanks a bunch guys. I can say that it was all well worth it. The car pulls hard, and shifting from second into third on full boost is my new favorite thing to do thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Smaay @ Oct 1, 2012 - 10:25 PM) *
why didnt you mate the transmission up to the engine before you put it in? you just made extra work for you

because I'm a newbie to engine swaps haha, and I really didn't want to break anything trying to stuff the whole thing at once. I completely agree that it would have been faster to install them together.

navseal345
Dibs on first ride!!
Tigawoods
great job!
Stambo
yay another 3s! now for me to start another project soon
ricochet1490
SON! - nicely done. thing sounds MEAN!!
bloodMoney
Just Sayin'
Ted95
looks great man congrats!
enderswift
QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Oct 18, 2012 - 9:50 AM) *

way ahead of ya man. I was lookin at that link the night of the meet. Luckily I found out the issue! The hidden bolt connecting the passenger-mount insulator to the engine bracket was loose rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Ted95 @ Oct 18, 2012 - 9:58 AM) *
looks great man congrats!

Thanks man thumbsup.gif

richee3
QUOTE (enderswift @ Oct 20, 2012 - 4:23 PM) *
The hidden bolt connecting the passenger-mount insulator to the engine bracket was loose rolleyes.gif

I recently had that same issue. tongue.gif Difference is, my other two bolts were broken/missing as well. Whoops. So now that you've been driving it for a while, any chance of an updated review? Brigette and I may or may not be changing something about our car next Spring. smile.gif
enderswift
QUOTE (richee3 @ Oct 20, 2012 - 4:42 PM) *
QUOTE (enderswift @ Oct 20, 2012 - 4:23 PM) *
The hidden bolt connecting the passenger-mount insulator to the engine bracket was loose rolleyes.gif

I recently had that same issue. tongue.gif Difference is, my other two bolts were broken/missing as well. Whoops. So now that you've been driving it for a while, any chance of an updated review? Brigette and I may or may not be changing something about our car next Spring. smile.gif

Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with post-swap adventures. And I like the sound of that change smile.gif As for an update, here it is:

Hello 6gc,

it's been a decent amount of time since I've posted a real update; so I'm sure some people assumed I had indeed crashed into a median at 17psi, or blown the engine up....right before crashing into a median. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for them, neither of those things happened. Instead I've been keeping myself busy tracking down and correcting every last creak, rattle, and leak possible before I considered the swap complete. A certain 8 hour licensing exam has been keeping me busy too, but I never want to think about that ever again. Which is why today I want to focus on what has happened since the swap and what it's like to daily drive a 3s.

As mentioned before, the swap went very smoothly with no show stopping disasters or oversights. But that doesn't mean there still wasn't a lot of work to be done. As you can imagine I had a number of unforeseeable obstacles to overcome before the car would be a dead-reliable fire beast. The biggest of which was my clutch. Immediately after the swap the new pressure plate from the fx300 kit started destroying master cylinder after master cylinder, rendering the car undrivable to the point where I almost got stranded at work. It wasn't until I bit the bullet and sourced an OEM master that I could actually shift into gear consistently. But then I still had to contend with a clutch that had 1mm of travel before engagement. After lots of trial and error (mostly error) a custom adjustable slave cylinder push rod solved that issue. Finally I had to figure out why the clutch was shuddering so much from a stop. I assumed that something was installed incorrectly, or the flywheel was machined with the wrong step, but both of those things meant I would have to remove the transmission... mad.gif Screw that, I got annoyed and just thrashed the crap out of the clutch around my neighborhood for a few days. Problem solved, just needed a good break in smile.gif

Beyond that, the majority of my issues were limited to hunting for the source of bumping noises, and tracking various exhaust/transmission/powersteering leaks. My turbo also had an annoying tendency to loosen its bolts every few days. so I had to go through the process of installing nord-loc washers without taking anything apart, which was interesting rolleyes.gif. I'd like to say that fixing these things was fun, but it really wasn't. A lot of this stuff required hours of work, especially things like replacing a torn rear engine mount, or taking apart the passenger suspension just to replace an axle seal. That seal was particularly annoying because I could have easily replaced it during the swap (I even had it on hand ready to go). Thankfully I seem to have caught up to it all because the car has been phenomenal lately. Just start it up in the morning and go.

So while contending with all of these things, I also had to break the motor in properly. I never understood the reasoning behind a 'soft' break in, and no one could ever justify it to me in terms of what was physically taking place inside the motor. So I took the more aggressive approach where the point is to load the rings without overheating them. This meant lots of short, low boost power pulls. Within 50 miles I knew I was 99% done with the break in. However I still drove the car conservatively until I hit 300 miles, at which point I ran a compression test:

That was a good day. The FSM states that compression is supposed to be 164 psi thumbsup.gif I was almost afraid to look at the gauge the first time haha.

All together I did 3 oil changes in the first 1000 miles. At 100, 500, and 1000. The last one had me switching from 10w-30 dyno to synthetic and there have been zero problems in the few thousand miles since. Obligatory disclaimer: your results may vary.

Long-winded paragraphs aside, here are some photos of the celi as it stands:

It's interesting to think about how much this car has gone through over the years, yet it looks so unassuming. I kind of like that.

At long last, the bay sits as it always should have.

The ceramic coating is holding up pretty well and doing a great job keeping the bay temps in check. I've seen some turbocharged cars get so hot that you couldn't hold the hood prop for more than a second or two!

I really like the gauges, and I recommend prosport to anyone looking for a set. These have been working flawlessly and look great, particularly the opening sweep. They are currently wired to run off of the stereo's power source so they can be shut down when needed.

And now a small video of the engine idling away. I have a few videos of power pulls, but I'm saving those for a future update:

Nothing exciting about the motor idling in my driveway, but I thought it might be interesting to post anyway.

As for daily driving a 3s, well the only word that comes to mind is smooth. The twin entry turbo gives just a moment of pause before unleashing pure thrust. My open-diff s54 means I have to fight the wheel to keep the car on the road, and as the revs build, so does the acceleration. That's one thing I love about this engine, it NEVER STOPS PULLING. I've caught myself dipping into redline because I was waiting on the power to taper off like it did in the 5s (which was previously my que to shift). 1st and 2nd gear are useless from low speeds; leaving me spinning and wheel hopping all the way up to third, which is the magic gear. Everything just conspires to launch the car forward in in that gear, with fourth being just as fun. 5th is jail time, so I don't mess around there too much. However it's nice to consider 5th as a highway passing gear now biggrin.gif

It feels great to be at a point where I can just enjoy the car. Frankly I've been getting a little burned out lately. That's why I don't plan to make any huge changes until next spring. In the mean time I'm going to slowly work on welding up my exhaust cut out and preparing an LSD transmission. Ultimately working into a meth injection kit and boost controller. Speaking of the exhaust cut out, here's what I have waiting in the wings:

should be fun biggrin.gif
navseal345
Lovin' it! So jelly right now. bowdown.gif
zero07
Very nice build.. congrats
Stambo
I got ahold of a kaaz lsd for the mr2 trans if your interested. I got it out of a donor mr2 trans for my all trac project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.