Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hurricane Irene
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
NYp8tBaller07
Just want to wish everyone over here on the east to be safe and hope everyone is okay =)
spy00005

almost finished my gt4 front end conversion then it started to rain HARD. frown.gif my only day off to do my project and the weather has to be like this.
NYp8tBaller07
lol, yea we haven't gotten hit yet, not really sure what to expect. herd it might flood the city a bit =p
Ted95
im 5 miles from the water in Mass, the first branch is supposed to hit us around 8a.m. and then intensify between 12-3 .. but idk how bad it will be, its still calm right now, just the water is startin to become livel.. btw high tides around 7-9 too lol this should be fun.
block
stay safe guys and gals! i hope this hurricane isn't too bad.
spy00005
my concern is wind thats what knocks s*^& down take out power and since i got the front bumper on but was only able to screw in 2 bolt on each fenders and thats it, so not exactly secure >_< ---> q_q
SupraKid
"I could never live in CA, you guys get way to many earthquakes" rolleyes.gif But seriously, stay safe out there guys, don't be stupid.
ST205WRC
QUOTE (spy00005 @ Aug 27, 2011 - 9:44 PM) *
almost finished my gt4 front end conversion then it started to rain HARD. frown.gif my only day off to do my project and the weather has to be like this.

this always happens to us over here in okinawa. the only time a typhoon hits us is on the weekend, or a 4 day weekend, or when you have plans to do something. i have a couple friends in the hampton area they said the damage they got was minimal but ive seen some pretty bad stuff in some areas.
freddy121389
im by dc, lost of power is out and a few branches down but nothing too bad
NYp8tBaller07
yea down south got hit pretty bad for a cat. 1 but it's just very rare for it to come up to the new england area =p
spy00005
weather ppl always over hype stuff always good to be prepared but last winter they said it was gonna snow like 12 inches and we got like 2. alot of water and some wind in my area. so im off to finish my project. also hurricanes usually lose force as the go farther up north. well disaster adverted.
NYp8tBaller07
haha I remember that one, although we did get a good amount of snow last year =)
whatthe
spy00005
^ WIN!

lmao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.