Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5th gen Love ?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
5thGenTony
just joined , wanted to know if i there is any 5th gen celica Love on here or is this place strickly 6th ? i still have love for you guys ( near-future MODS, 5sgte ) Whats Up !! biggrin.gif
richee3
First things first, welcome to the site.

Second, this is the wrong section- a simple mistake, and the mods will move it as they see fit. Just a heads-up.

There is definitely some respect for the 5th gen here. There isn't a strong 5th gen presence, but there are a few here and there, and we all have respect for Celicas in general, not just 6th gens. There are a lot of similarities between the 5th and 6th gen so several members here are on other forums, such as Celicatech, and there are plenty of members from other forums on here as well. It's all about sharing information.
bloodMoney
^This.

Personally, my stable goes as follows:

88 alltrac
90 alltrac
91 GTS (parts)
96 GT (DD)

You want some serious 5g love, hit up ctech as this is 6gc, but as far as your original question, there is some multi-generational love here smile.gif.
block
my very first car was a 91 celica st. beautiful southern coupe but motor blew. a few years later i ended up with a 91 celica gts - just bare shell for 3sgte swap but that never came through. i think im one of few that love the body style of the 5th gen (both coupe and hatch). if i could find a CLEAN one i'd definitely buy one for dd but thats impossible here in the midwest frown.gif
lagos
QUOTE (5thGenTony @ Sep 11, 2011 - 10:34 PM) *
just joined , wanted to know if i there is any 5th gen celica Love on here or is this place strickly 6th ? i still have love for you guys ( near-future MODS, 5sgte ) Whats Up !! biggrin.gif

We love all gens, but this site really is mostly 6th gen. Celicatech.com is a good place for 5th gen related posts, but feel free to hang out here as well.
SwissFerdi
Sure, I like me some 5th gens. I like all Celicas. Tony, bring that 5GC to the next Florida meet. Look for a thread soon. It'll be held in january or february of 2012.
cheela
5th gens had all tracs. that's a MUST love. laugh.gif

I do like 5th gens as well. before i got a car, I thought my friend's 5th gen was super sporty looking and a great car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.