Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's a series of questions for you.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
hioctane
I am a dummy =)
I have a 94 celica st hatchback

What do i need to know before buying rims?? I have a black celica and im thinking about buying either 17s gold or white rims for my celica.

I'm in california and it doesn't snow here.
what kind of tires should i get for daily driving........???

where can i get the bra ( that black leathery thing) for my front bumpER for my celica?????

I can't afford an exhaust system because im a kid in highsschool with no job.
Can i just buy a muffler and stick it on my exhaust ssytem instead???? my muffler is tiny. and it bothers me alot. Would a muffler on a stock st exhaust system sound gay??? I heard if i buy a muffler i would have to go to a shop to get it welded on?? how much would it cost to get it welded on???

I have crappy ripped leather seats. Where Can i buy new racing seats?? and how hard are they to install?

Would the sideskirts from the 96+++ celicas fit my 94 st hb celica????

Where can i get touch up paint for my celica???????

Does anybody here have a picture of a 6gen celica with an s2000 antenna??? Myantenna sucks

O yeah!! hey Mynzeyes where can i get the sunroof SCOOP thing near your sunroof or moon roof...????

Sorry for all the questions. I gotta learn from somewhere.

Thanks a MillionS
forkee
heh, imma bout to get new rims within a few weeks. 17's (pics r in buying and selling). 17x7 to be exact. 7 stands for the rim width. u really dont want to go beyond 7.5 cuz u might rub the tires. u need to kno that our bolt spacing is 5x100. then u need to kno what tires to fit on there. for the 17's that i want, there are 2 different sizes for the sidewall. then u need to kno the rating of the tires.
Q Up to 100mph
S Up to 112mph
T Up to 118mph
U Up to 124mph
H Up to 130mph
V Up to 149mph
W Up to 168mph
Y Up to 186mph
Z 149mph and over

ask ur local dealer for the front cover or look for it online.

if u cant afford a catback system, u can just go for a performance exhaust which replaces ur muffler. $60 to weld on, also. i have an exhaust on my st and imo it sounds great, not fart can sounding either.

racing seats are pretty expensive, about 400 each for some good base models. they should come with brackets that fit the car. if u want to go custom, such as put in 7th gen seats, u need to configure the bracket urself to make it fit. or pay someone to do it for u, but theyll probably rip u off.

sideskirts will fit, no changes were made in the shape

touch up paint from dealer, or car shops, or auto part stores (pep boys, autozone)
NEVERSTOP
if you have the stock front end I have a bra that will fit on it

I would have to find it but I am pretty sure I have it tucked away somewhere

Would get rid of it for 30 bucks
hioctane
QUOTE (forkee @ Jan 21 2003, 12:19 AM)
heh, imma bout to get new rims within a few weeks. 17's (pics r in buying and selling). 17x7 to be exact. 7 stands for the rim width. u really dont want to go beyond 7.5 cuz u might rub the tires. u need to kno that our bolt spacing is 5x100. then u need to kno what tires to fit on there. for the 17's that i want, there are 2 different sizes for the sidewall. then u need to kno the rating of the tires.
Q Up to 100mph
S Up to 112mph
T Up to 118mph
U Up to 124mph
H Up to 130mph
V Up to 149mph
W Up to 168mph
Y Up to 186mph
Z 149mph and over

ask ur local dealer for the front cover or look for it online.

if u cant afford a catback system, u can just go for a performance exhaust which replaces ur muffler. $60 to weld on, also. i have an exhaust on my st and imo it sounds great, not fart can sounding either.

racing seats are pretty expensive, about 400 each for some good base models. they should come with brackets that fit the car. if u want to go custom, such as put in 7th gen seats, u need to configure the bracket urself to make it fit. or pay someone to do it for u, but theyll probably rip u off.

sideskirts will fit, no changes were made in the shape

touch up paint from dealer, or car shops, or auto part stores (pep boys, autozone)

thanks Man
hioctane
hey forkee, where did you get your muffler? and what brand is it?
forkee
it's a tanabe dual 3" exhaust
user posted image
hioctane
did you buy the whole exhaust system or did you just buy the muffler?
forkee
just the muffler. my friend gave it to me for dj'ing a party biggrin.gif
hioctane
Hey forkee, im curious..... are you a hip hop head???
hioctane
hey forkee, does your muffler give off a deep tone sound?????
I want a muffler with a deep sound, not those high tone ones on those civics
Matthew
the veilside titanium muffler does that. I you have the moo la.
forkee
lol, im learning how to breakdance (in the process of building muscles first, hahaha), crypt walk, and pop'n'lock. if that's what ur talkin bout biggrin.gif
hioctane
QUOTE (igotta5S-FEturbo @ Jan 21 2003, 09:10 PM)
the veilside titanium muffler does that. I you have the moo la.

hey the veilside muffler is only for gt & gts =(
forkee
it gives a nice deep tone, especially when u just turn the car on, as the RPM increases, the tone does get higher but it doesn't have rattling sounds like its gotta fall off. tongue.gif
No0bOne
Will the the sound/tone be different if the muffler is on a custom exhaust(2.5)? Is it better?
rlan214
QUOTE (forkee @ Jan 21 2003, 09:42 PM)
it gives a nice deep tone, especially when u just turn the car on, as the RPM increases, the tone does get higher but it doesn't have rattling sounds like its gotta fall off. tongue.gif

like my sp biggrin.gif
NiTTo
LOL record the sound plz! I wanna hear that Veilside exhaust!
hioctane
QUOTE (NiTTo @ Jan 22 2003, 12:10 PM)
LOL record the sound plz! I wanna hear that Veilside exhaust!

me too.
hioctane
would a greddy sp muffler fit on an st celica????????
Mynzeyes
QUOTE (hioctane @ Jan 20 2003, 10:29 PM)
O yeah!! hey Mynzeyes where can i get the sunroof SCOOP thing near your sunroof or moon roof...????

if you're wanting MINE, then i'm sorry, but i love it. heh, but, you can either go to a dealer and pay out the ass, or check in junk yards and what not around you, and i'll keep my eyes open for one around here. but finding a 6th gen here in middle TN in a junkyard is like finding a needle in a hay-stack. other than that....there are some places online you can look that will be able to get junk parts, or new for cheaper...iono any off the top of my head...
-John-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.