Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Four Purolator PureONE oil filters for $4+tax
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
AMCMoe
Been a little while since I've been here, but I came across this deal and thought some of you guys with an Advance Auto local to you might be interested in this.

If you go to advanceautoparts.com, enter your Celica's info, and search for Pureone, the filters show up "online only" at $5 each, add 4 of them to your cart for a total of $20, enter promo code P20 for 20% off which makes them $16 + tax.

Here is the MIR rebate form for $3 each (max of 4), making them a total of $4 + tax.

http://www.purolatorautofilters.net/promot...lterrebate.aspx

This will only work if you do in-store pickup and send in your STORE RECEIPT with the rebate form. Do not have the filters shipped to you because the mail-in rebate will be rejected if you don't include a store receipt. Also, it's good for only 4 filters, don't add 8 to your cart and try to get a $24 rebate....you'll only get a max of $12 back.

These are great filters...and they have the sand coating on the outside for grip which makes them easy to remove.
SupraKid
Definitely the best filter on the market at the moment. I usually get mine at kmart and they are around $5.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.