Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help! Looking for pics of hot celicas
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
ScoobyDooCruiser
I'm looking to start a business selling websites to people who are trying to sell their cars. To make the page appealing to the eye, I'm putting on lots of pictures of various other cars. Everything from classics, to hot new ferrari's and stuff. I also thought it would be cool to get some tricked out celicas on there too (as they are the best cars)

I'm looking for pictures of tricked out 6th gen celicas, either blue, black, silver or white (blue especially). If you have a picture of your car that I could use, let me know.

No, I won't be paying you any money. I don't have any. If you want anything in return besides gratitude, don't bother posting, cause I can't afford it. If you could help me out though, it would be really awesome. I'm looking for fairly high res photos, with preferably not too much reflecting in the paint. Thanks!
NYCelica
hope this can help it
http://members.cardomain.com/nycelica
Mynzeyes
dude. go through the profiles. smile.gif. it'll be WELL worth your time. smile.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.