Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thanx to all mods please close
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
kingcarlito4991
I didnt know where i should post this but i have been trying to get into contact with JIM. does anybody on here know his phone nuber or any other way to get in contact with him. I have messaged him a bunch of time with no reply. please pm me with information. thanx in advance
stephen_lee
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=79587
kingcarlito4991
i dont care what happened with him and anyone else some people love him some dont im just looking for his number sorry if im coming off agressive
stephen_lee
I didnt read it as i wasnt affected. Im not sure if most people would just give out that kinda info about someone else,...
kingcarlito4991
its not like im here to stalk him or anything lol im just trying to purchase something from him his phone number or email address or anything that would help me get into contact with him would be much appreciated.
freddy121389
QUOTE (kingcarlito4991 @ Nov 13, 2011 - 12:49 AM) *
its not like im here to stalk him or anything lol im just trying to purchase something from him his phone number or email address or anything that would help me get into contact with him would be much appreciated.

he's been pretty inactive lately if you haven't already given him your money id just move on
stephen_lee
QUOTE (freddy121389 @ Nov 14, 2011 - 7:11 PM) *
QUOTE (kingcarlito4991 @ Nov 13, 2011 - 12:49 AM) *

he's been pretty inactive lately if you haven't already given him your money id just move on

Also, he stopped selling to 6gc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.