Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: white side folding mirrors and switch
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
urbandork
i have a set of jdm side folding mirrors w/ switch.

I had them working on my car and they are now for sale

asking 250 plus shipping
advancetoyota
pics???
urbandork
ill get some pix tmw but they are white and look exactly like the stock mirrors. The control switch also looks like the stock one but it has a lil button on it that retracts them.

pix up tmw.
urbandork
bump ... woooow tottally forgot to add pix... but yeah they are white and look exactly like the non folding ones... ill try my best to get pix up on monday if you really want them.
94celicadude
So these would be just plug and play since you had them installed on you car?
urbandork
QUOTE (94celicadude @ Feb 18, 2012 - 5:25 AM) *
So these would be just plug and play since you had them installed on you car?

yup. I wired them and pulled them out of the car so all you have to do is connec the wires. The longer length of wires have been cut down for storage but you just need to run the wires from the drive side to the passenger side.
urbandork
bump
urbandork
bump
CaliJeff
Interested. Pm me
urbandork
QUOTE (urbandork @ Dec 4, 2011 - 12:31 PM) *
i have a set of jdm side folding mirrors w/ switch.

I had them working on my car and they are now for sale

asking 200 plus shipping

bump pix via email just let me know where to send them
urbandork
bump again
urbandork
bump
JohanFer
Would you send pics to johanfer@sbcglobal.net? Thanks
SameerIqbal
QUOTE (urbandork @ Jul 10, 2012 - 12:28 PM) *
bump

Interested, Please send pics to sameeriqbal at gmail.com

Will they fit on a 98 gt vert?

Thanks,

Sameer
urbandork
yes they will fit on a convertible. Will send pix out to both of ya tonight.
urbandork
pix sent just now sorry for the delay
urbandork
bump.... pix on request via email
urbandork
bump
urbandork
bump
urbandork
bump
JoshuaM

Wow... 3 years and counting... award for longest FS thread? tongue.gif Not even a terrible price either. Might want to post up the pics here though.
urbandork
bump
urbandork
bump
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (JoshuaM @ Dec 7, 2014 - 7:34 PM) *
Wow... 3 years and counting... award for longest FS thread? tongue.gif Not even a terrible price either. Might want to post up the pics here though.

+1. Lol
urbandork
Bump
urbandork
Bump

200 plus shipping

Can text pix. pm me if you would like me to text you pix
MAGutz
I'll probably buy these off you in the next coming months if you'll still have them for sale. I'll also be living in Southern California, finally, so I could just pick them up off of you. I'll stay in touch!
urbandork
I'll keep that in mind if I still have them
urbandork
Still for sale

MAGutz has first dibs for a few days

Still 200 plus shipping
Constantine
5 years and still no price drop?! damn this guys a hardballer! I think I can be one too. Ill start my haggling at 25$ shipped laugh.gif
Mata_GT
I'd buy them if I had $200. The mirror thread is a mess. Spent two days reading it and I still couldn't figure out the wiring.
urbandork
Got a reply back from MAGutz

Up for grabs.

Its all wired up so no need to be confused with the wiring theead, all you need to do is run power and the lines going from the drivers side to passenger side.

cellocinema
sorry for my stupidity, but i don't even know what 'run power and the lines ...' means.
could you clarify for a novice like myself? i'd like to know step by step detail instruction to see if i could do it all by myself without any help.
also i have some doubts how it could be 'plug & play' for all celicas cause i heard that there are more than single condition for each jdm & usdm harness (they are a bit different depending on production year).

QUOTE (urbandork @ Sep 4, 2016 - 1:38 AM) *

Up for grabs.

Its all wired up so no need to be confused with the wiring theead, all you need to do is run power and the lines going from the drivers side to passenger side.
urbandork
Bump

QUOTE (cellocinema @ Sep 5, 2016 - 5:46 AM) *
sorry for my stupidity, but i don't even know what 'run power and the lines ...' means.
could you clarify for a novice like myself? i'd like to know step by step detail instruction to see if i could do it all by myself without any help.
also i have some doubts how it could be 'plug & play' for all celicas cause i heard that there are more than single condition for each jdm & usdm harness (they are a bit different depending on production year).

QUOTE (urbandork @ Sep 4, 2016 - 1:38 AM) *

Up for grabs.

Buy it and ill draw a daigram and walk you through it. Even a novice can install these
tomazws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRNqvShYZsE

^ That is what he's selling. A pair of those, but white.

This is the switch:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/AnaXyd/me...G_8464.jpg.html

Just one nipple more than yours. You tickle that nipple and the mirror folds and unfolds. Fun stuff.

If I still have a 6gc I'd totally take it from him lol

Buy i mean.
urbandork
Bump still got these. Only selling as a set
sdsendoh
pics? hows the paint condition?
urbandork
Bump

Pix here
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/162513939020828/
BonzaiCelica
haha wtf. Craig! hoarding any other parts?
urbandork
Hahaha yeah it's been a while.

Nope, at least I don't think so... I might have a set of rear strutbar covers. The factory plastic ones that replace the access pannel ones above the rear strut towers.. but not sure what box they might be in.
Mandrew
Interested in both the mirrors as well as the plastic inserts! laugh.gif Is the mirror glass for a LHD car?

QUOTE (urbandork @ Feb 28, 2021 - 12:13 AM) *
Hahaha yeah it's been a while.

Nope, at least I don't think so... I might have a set of rear strutbar covers. The factory plastic ones that replace the access pannel ones above the rear strut towers.. but not sure what box they might be in.

urbandork
Bump

Mirror glass is usdm rhd
tomazws
lol holy **** Craig it's been a while... this has got to be the most dedicated for sell post ever lol glws!!
BonzaiCelica
not sure if you sold. but if anyone wants them, i know on the non power folding units you can swap the inside guts from one mirror to another (so you dont have to paint match to your vehicle) not sure if its the same principle here with the power folding style....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.