Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relatively new to this forum
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
UndecidedPC9397
I have a '97 GT hatchback and was going to sell it and get myself neck deep in a sc300 with alot of problems, but then found this forum and started again, but on the right track. My aim for right now is to get the most NA power off the 5SFE to learn and get my feet wet in the tuning pool and (weird phrase I know lol) and get the tuner bug to ease off how hard its biting me right now.
Later ill boost when I have a better grip on things or ill swap, whichever I find more appealing.
Getting body work on the car finished off. Eliminated most of the rust, got my new door from chicago I ordered a while ago de-dinged and gonna paint it to match the color on my baby. still have a little ways to go like the trunk lid and fix whatevers going on with my wheel wells and get the f***ed up rock sheild off the car. While im doing that, I still need to hammer out what im doing for the exhaust, mainly header, resonator, muffler, piping diameter, and cat (probably magnaflow high flow cat) the rest will be custom. I still need to find a fab shop so any 6GC tuners around the twin cities area in MN make yourselves known and give me shop names PLEEEASE!
808celica
welcome and happy searching. this forum is loaded deep with info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.