Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 6GC stickers and shirts
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
JasonTX
cool. if ya order another set i'll cut ya a deal since youve bought before. i can also custom make anything if ou want some toyota logos or dragons or something
eMrock32
This will be off topic, but can you try to replicate a chrome(maybe dual layered?) sticker if I sent a picture?
JasonTX
yeah send me a pic and i'll take a look jgeorge@taylormadeclothing.com
PegGTS
How big can you make decals?
JasonTX
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Feb 13, 2014 - 1:41 PM) *

about 40"x 40' lol

but i doubt anyone here wants a 40foot banner. most of my business customers only want 6'. one day i do wanna do some big rv or building graphics though
PegGTS
QUOTE (JasonTX @ Feb 13, 2014 - 12:40 PM) *

about 40"x 40' lol

but i doubt anyone here wants a 40foot banner. most of my business customers only want 6'. one day i do wanna do some big rv or building graphics though

Oh wow lol. I've been wanting to do something like this with my license plate bezel, was thinking plasti dip at first but I think a decal might be the way to go
JasonTX
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Feb 13, 2014 - 2:53 PM) *
QUOTE (JasonTX @ Feb 13, 2014 - 12:40 PM) *

about 40"x 40' lol

Oh wow lol. I've been wanting to do something like this with my license plate bezel, was thinking plasti dip at first but I think a decal might be the way to go

sure i can make one for you the easiest way is prolly just to make a sunrise and then you form it over your plate holder and trim the edges. if your intrested i'll measure mine up and get ya a price.

PegGTS
QUOTE (JasonTX @ Feb 13, 2014 - 1:07 PM) *
sure i can make one for you the easiest way is prolly just to make a sunrise and then you form it over your plate holder and trim the edges. if your intrested i'll measure mine up and get ya a price.

Alright still trying to decide on how I want the design, but if you could get me a price that would be great
hoodedone
Late post but i got mine in on friday! just took off on a vaca with my girl to the coast in cali will post pics soon! thanks bro!
eMrock32
Got mine on Saturday! Pretty cool. I really did the shirt too.
AustenJoe12
So I could use some opinions on what color stickers to get. I have a red 95 Celica and I was wondering if I get red stickers would it be overly red or should I just go with white so they don't blend in with the car's color so much? What do you guys think?
JasonTX
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Feb 13, 2014 - 2:13 PM) *
QUOTE (JasonTX @ Feb 13, 2014 - 1:07 PM) *

Alright still trying to decide on how I want the design, but if you could get me a price that would be great

got your payment i'll get this going and let you know when its ready

QUOTE (hoodedone @ Feb 16, 2014 - 3:26 PM) *
Late post but i got mine in on friday! just took off on a vaca with my girl to the coast in cali will post pics soon! thanks bro!

QUOTE (eMrock32 @ Feb 16, 2014 - 7:14 PM) *
Got mine on Saturday! Pretty cool. I really did the shirt too.

glad you guys like em.
AustenJoe12
I think I wanna get a pair of white 6gc sticker and a red shirt with black lettering (size medium). How much would it cost total to ship to idaho (83646)
JasonTX
QUOTE (AustenJoe12 @ Feb 21, 2014 - 1:03 AM) *
I think I wanna get a pair of white 6gc sticker and a red shirt with black lettering (size medium). How much would it cost total to ship to idaho (83646)

22 bucks shipped to you bud.

paypal orders@taylormadeclothing.com
AustenJoe12
QUOTE (JasonTX @ Feb 22, 2014 - 11:02 AM) *
QUOTE (AustenJoe12 @ Feb 21, 2014 - 1:03 AM) *

22 bucks shipped to you bud.

paypal orders@taylormadeclothing.com

Payment sent. Thanks man, I'll let you know when I get it.
OrangeCelica95
Is this still available. I'd like 1 pair of silver vinyls
azn87
QUOTE (JasonTX @ Jan 5, 2012 - 6:52 PM) *
recieved approval from mods to sell 6gc.net stuff on the forums so here goes

8 bucks shipped for a pair in white. 12 bucks for 2 pair.

or any color for 10 bucks a pair ,i have a lot of colors just ask for what ya want it in.

-

shirts are 16 bucks shipped in the US. will come on gilden 6.1oz 100% cotton shirts in whatever colors and sizes i have in stock,(its the one i'm wearing, just let me know the colors and sizes). if you want an american apparel or different brand let me know and i'll price it for you.

PAYPAL - orders@taylormadeclothing.com

can also do custom stuff in vinyl and garments. just PM me what your thinking.

for the people asking if your close to brenham, or willing to drive can pick this stuff to save on shipping

PM for international shipping

peace

-Jec

Your pics don't work for the shirts.
can u make stickers in reflective white?
gen6coupe
i'd like a red (cardinal if available?) shirt with black lettering on an american apparel medium shirt shipped to 78760.
ready to paypal. please give me a quote.

and please re-upload the images of options for the shirts. not crazy about the wheels and gt4 hood look, but i can deal if thats the only choice.
V4Rider
Payment sent for 1 set of decals biggrin.gif
OrangeCelica95
payment made for silver 6gc vinyls
robdrummer
any word of when they'll be shipped?
a2daj1
QUOTE (robdrummer @ Nov 24, 2014 - 10:46 AM) *
any word of when they'll be shipped?

sir i dunno if this guy is doing the decals anymore me and my fiance are currently doing them if you check the stickky posts you will find our post
robdrummer
Well in that case REFUND!!!
a2daj1
QUOTE (robdrummer @ Nov 29, 2014 - 4:58 AM) *
Well in that case REFUND!!!

Yea srry man that sucks let us know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.