Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanting to replace all my hoses
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
revelsumgt
Hi guys, I have a 1996 1.8 ST, I have just finished rebuilding the engine which was a complete success! Standard unfortunietly but the dreaded oil drinking problem is gone!! I'm sorry I didn't do step by step photos..

So, now i have a perfect engine, I would like to make it look like a new engine! Outside still looks old frown.gif but inside is new!

I'm from the UK, can someone PLEASE tell me where I can buy a complete hose kit (Vaccum and water pipes).

Thank you.
mandrek
hey friend! smile.gif i am in the process of doing a full overhaul on my lil 7a aswell, i had planned to change all of the (15 year old) hoses also. so when doing tear down i measured all of the ID on all of my hoses and then used a string to get a total length on each type of hose diameter.. now i already have all of my hoses ordered, but i can tell you this, when i was pricing em out (via E-bay) the less expencive ones (even after the exchange rate) was located over in the UK, AND they had more variety in the color selection. unfortunately due to the added cost of shipping here to the USA it then became non-worth wile for me to order em from that E-bay store..

let me see if i can dig up my notes on what i measured.
get back to you in a bit.
Smaay
did you guys use my guide?
revelsumgt
Hi Smaay, I have been trying to search your forums and can not find your guide.

Any information for the 7AFE hoses is a great help, can you point me in the right direction please?

Mandrek, that is a good idea but lets see if the information is out there first so we can compare with your notes.

I want to place an order for all hoses really.. blue smile.gif

Thanks

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.