Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
bruiseboy2
Got a set of headers for my 5SFE. How many o2 sensors are on the stock headers? The headers i bought have only one o2 sensor hole.
Smaay
how many did you buy? there is only one HEADER in the celica
KAOS
QUOTE (bruiseboy2 @ Mar 9, 2012 - 2:38 PM) *
Got a set of headers for my 5SFE. How many o2 sensors are on the stock headers? The headers i bought have only one o2 sensor hole.

Aftermarket headers that only have 1 sensor bung are for OBDi vehicles. So in our case; 94-95 Celica's.

It shouldn't be a problem however if you do have an OBDii engine or 96+ Celica - you should just be able to take it to any decent welding shop and have them weld a second o2 bung lower down for you. biggrin.gif
bruiseboy2
Thanks. Yeah i just wasn't sure if there was 2 o2 sensors or just one.
RabidTRD
QUOTE (KAOS @ Mar 9, 2012 - 6:38 PM) *
QUOTE (bruiseboy2 @ Mar 9, 2012 - 2:38 PM) *

Aftermarket headers that only have 1 sensor bung are for OBDi vehicles. So in our case; 94-95 Celica's.

It shouldn't be a problem however if you do have an OBDii engine or 96+ Celica - you should just be able to take it to any decent welding shop and have them weld a second o2 bung lower down for you. biggrin.gif

...California emissions OBDI have two sensors in the manifold. You can just unplug the second one though. Yay OBDI!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.