Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: s202 from slovenia(eu):D
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
ziga15
Hi guys , just a quick introduction of my st202 , i have her for about 6 monts and alot of work needs to bi done:D I have some trany issues and some other stuff, but i it will be done(curently i am studying,so only income is from helping my frend in his machine shop....)she is a 3sge, curent mods is just the pod filtr(k&n),7 gen rims , i am in a proces of geting front and rear spats cos dual exhaust is juuuuust to riceiiii:) The sad thing is that in my country there arent many sporti old toyotas(just many hondas so i kind of know my way around them) so sorceing parts is a pain in the.. any way i have i request curently i am rolling on 6gc rims and sanding down te 7 gen, could some one photoshop me 7 gen to takata green:P or orange, or just post some pics of 6gc with green rims.Also some other suggestions are welcome.Btw great forum ... i mean the best;)

my gals:D
just some crapy interior,i hate it:(
i have no idea why would you like 2 exhaust on celica:)

so this is it for now;)
richee3
To post pictures, copy/paste the [img] codes here.

Great looking car! You're in the right place to find all the information you need. You should look into TRD spats or possibly SS-III. Both look great on these cars.
ziga15
QUOTE (richee3 @ Mar 13, 2012 - 11:26 AM) *
To post pictures, copy/paste the [img] codes here.

Great looking car! You're in the right place to find all the information you need. You should look into TRD spats or possibly SS-III. Both look great on these cars.

Thanks, i have fixed te pics,btw nice celi, i wonder if i coud get near beams with aftermarket cams:D
diegohiga
beatiful owner and beautiful car! great combo wink.gif oh...forgot to say welcome to the forum!
SwissFerdi
I don't know what you're speaking about ziga, the exhaust on your gal looks just fine. wink.gif

Welcome.
KAOS
Your dual setup looks waaaaay better than mine did when I first bought it.

thumbsup.gif
Smaay
if that is you in the pictures, I demand that you come to America now and marry me smile.gif ill work on your car for free smile.gif
ziga15
guuuys i have to disapoint you..... this is my girlfrend she is just a distraction so you cant see the therible paint job:D
cheela
it's a great distraction, i don't mind it at all. laugh.gif

still two very beautiful gals there. smile.gif
manphibian
haha good pics biggrin.gif
CelicaZR
Welcome smile.gif
ricochet1490
I think the exhaust looks awesome personally. She's got pretty good lines to her.... the car you pervs!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.