Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need more help on my VSS
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ILoveMySilly97
I asked for help in another forum but this time. I ran a check engine diagnostic and the VSS code popped up again. I already replaced the VSS like a week ago but this code is still popping up. My speedometer and odometer is still not working. I checked the wiring and the wiring looks perfectly fine. Is it possible that the sub-gear that connects to the VSS can be the problem?
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ Apr 5, 2012 - 1:17 PM) *
I asked for help in another forum but this time. I ran a check engine diagnostic and the VSS code popped up again. I already replaced the VSS like a week ago but this code is still popping up. My speedometer and odometer is still not working. I checked the wiring and the wiring looks perfectly fine. Is it possible that the sub-gear that connects to the VSS can be the problem?

Does anyone know where I can buy the gear for the vss?
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ Apr 5, 2012 - 2:17 PM) *

It's fixed. It just needed a new cluster "-_-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.