Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: California Carb legal Headers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ILoveMySilly97
Got bored at home so wanted to start a thread to see if there're any carb legal headers in California. If there is any. I'll be looking forward for some. biggrin.gif
Box
Considering they're "for offroad use only", probably not. I know Alabama, few other states, don't inspect the car or even do emissions. Can get away with it.
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (Box @ Apr 5, 2012 - 8:32 PM) *
Considering they're "for offroad use only", probably not. I know Alabama, few other states, don't inspect the car or even do emissions. Can get away with it.

I know DC makes California Carb legal headers for Hondas.
CAcelica29
they also make them for 7th gens. you wont find them for the 6gc in CA.....ever!
Smaay
the DC header in the 7th gen GT had a gain of about 2 HP and on the GT-S a loss of HP. the ONLY performance header is port matching the stock one and knocking out the CAT element
Box
Seems nothing for the 6GC really. The way the ones are on eBay are set up wrong. Only has the O2 sensor reading off one cylinder, versus all four as it does stock. At least with the ST. GT I don't know, haven't looked since it doesn't apply to me.
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (Smaay @ Apr 6, 2012 - 10:03 AM) *
the DC header in the 7th gen GT had a gain of about 2 HP and on the GT-S a loss of HP. the ONLY performance header is port matching the stock one and knocking out the CAT element

Wow. Lol. That's sad. 2hp gain only for the gt and a loss of hp for the gts. Sad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.