Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new sig
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Matthew
I don't know if anybody remembers a while back when I posted that I got a new sig and then everyone wanted to see my car with the body kit on and a whole lot of people here started asking me questions about why the corners were yellow and all sorts of stuff. Well... I made all that stuff up. I downloaded that picture from kazaa and claimed that I finally found the "cd" with my pictures on it. And about the turbo, that IS true. I just wanted to come clean. I told mynzeyes yesterday so now the rest of you know. Sorry for making all that stuff up. That's all.

Matt
Mynzeyes
i'm behind you man. i still would like to see the pic of the turbo 5s...but really, takes guts to come out, and i'm here to keep peeps from flamin you, cause at least you had the balls to do this. thanks man, means a lot.
-John-
macavely
hey man you just got some of my respect, it does take a lot of balls to come out and tell everyone you were B Sing. just don't lie about stuff lies always come out put you know what now.
ghostdog
all is forgiven... but can I ask why?

why would you even bother BS'ing to a group of ppl on a messageboard? confused.gif
Coomer
I'm with everyone else when I say that I respect you for coming out and telling the truth. It definitely takes guts to do something like that.

I'm still wondering though. Did you ever actually have a kit, or not?

Thanks for coming out and telling all of us the truth. smile.gif
Mizuryu
QUOTE (Coomer @ Jan 22 2003, 12:34 AM)
I'm still wondering though. Did you ever actually have a kit, or not?

I'm wondering about you also kidd...

but it does take guts to come clean like that...a lot of other peeps in your position might not have done the same...no harm was done anyway so it's no big deal

jontechie
I'm with the others, 6gc is a family, there's no need for
pretence with us. Just as long as you have or admire
the 6 gen Celica, that's good enough for us,

Jon tongue.gif
boosted_K2
yea man no grudges, but like everyone else im not really sure y ud BS about it...
x_itchy_b_x
you just earned loads of respect from me biggrin.gif its hard to come clean.
celicagirl022
Ok so you finally told the truth I will give you that, but had you not got caught you would have continued to mislead everyone. Everyone is on here cuz we are proud owners of 6th gen celicas. Instead of being proud of what you have you disrespect your car by claiming someone elses. My car barely has anything done to it but I love my car too much to claim someone elses just cuz they have more work done to their car then mine. Just be proud of what you got.
0Re0
QUOTE (jontechie @ Jan 22 2003, 02:02 AM)
I'm with the others, 6gc is a family, there's no need for
pretence with us. Just as long as you have or admire
the 6 gen Celica, that's good enough for us,

Jon tongue.gif

Werd
Matthew
I do have the kit no bsing about that. And the reason that I did it is because I kind of felt like neverstop. I mean that by I was telling everyone about the things that I had on my car, with no pictures to back it up so I found one (not from that imagestation album) and said that it was mine.

Matt
95STCelica
I'm glad that's not your car, i don't like that teal hehehe but i still respect you just like everyone else. Oh and the fact that you are buying my speakers has nothing to do with it. biggrin.gif
Matthew
Just so everyone knows, the one with the body kit isn't mine, the one on my profile is.
jayi12-15psi
hey atleast the guy whos celica you used didn't find out and come on here and lay da smack down

feel lucky, this isn't a honda forum, there aren't many of us and we kind of act like family in the sense that we will forgive you (unless you start talking smack about my mom) wink.gif
Matthew
believe me when I say this, your mom is the last thing that I am thinking about. Unless, she knows how to install c-one coilovers. Or she is in to gymnastics. Hmmmm.... flexible.

I'm talking about the suspension.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.