Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exhaust System fitment for AT200?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
DZracer978
does anyone know if the exhuast system for st202, st205 fits at200. Or if all exhuast system fits all g6c?
hatchy_gt-s
200-204 yes, 205 no
rave2n
QUOTE (hatchy_gt-s @ Apr 17, 2012 - 10:50 AM) *
200-204 yes, 205 no

How off is it? Cause looking at my 202, and at200..they look about the same in mounts, just one is bigger =P
95CelicaST
QUOTE (rave2n @ Apr 17, 2012 - 8:55 AM) *
200-204 yes, 205 no

How off is it? Cause looking at my 202, and at200..they look about the same in mounts, just one is bigger =P

GT-Four exhausts don't bolt straight up to any other Celicas. They run differently due to the fuel tank, driveline, etc.

Never attempted to put a GT exhaust on a ST. I assume there would be some B-pipe modification, but it would otherwise be identical.
Culpable04
ST205 exhaust should fit any other celica, yes it wont run on the non GT 4 factory location, but it should fit just fine. the gastank is centered and doesn't reach where the exhaust is, also, the rear subframe / axle has the same clearance to allow for the exhaust as the normal FWD setup, I've compare a lot of pictures of different manufacturers and cat back designed for ST202 and or ST205 and they have the same exact bents at the same angles. the only mod ( if it's a cat back ) would be at the cat bolting point since the difference in diameter would cause an issue but I can deal with that.

There is a cat back for ST205 for 200 bucks on ebay new, I dislike the muffler but for the price I can't even get material to build one myself. so I'll be ordering one and welding a muffler of my choice to it.

rave2n
Hmm did forget about the rear drive shaft, but as culp said, I don't think the tank would be in the way due to the over axle setup.

but yea, that rear shaft would seem to certainly be in the way....doesn't matter though, because you most likly don't have it!
Culpable04
also, ST202 has the catalitic further back a few inches ( 2 or 3 ) so a cat back designed for ST202 will fit any ST204 / AT200, but it will have to be extended those 2 -3 inches.

ST204 and AT200 use the same exhaust sytem, I had a greddy cat back on my AT200 which I bought from a ST204 owner and sold to another ST204 owner, neither of us had to modify the cat back to fit it.
trdproven
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Apr 18, 2012 - 2:50 AM) *
QUOTE (rave2n @ Apr 17, 2012 - 8:55 AM) *
200-204 yes, 205 no

GT-Four exhausts don't bolt straight up to any other Celicas. They run differently due to the fuel tank, driveline, etc.

Never attempted to put a GT exhaust on a ST. I assume there would be some B-pipe modification, but it would otherwise be identical.

GT and ST use the same exhaust, all aftermarket bolt on catbacks which is just the greddy and 5zigen bolt on fine. the b-pipe is not an issue both exhaust run the same route after the b-pipe which is just the center tunnel.
99gt3sge
i bought a st202 rsr exhaust and it bolted right on to my gt , im sure it will fit and st, at the most you may need to mdify the flange to the cat.
trdproven
thats good i always thought so because it would follow the center tunnel, the only concern i had was how long the downpipe was, so good to know. ST202, ST204 GT, and ST.
DZracer978
Thanks for the tips & update guys on the system. Right now I had an custom TRD exhaust to the converter and plan for full system,
DZracer978
Does anyone kno if this system fit to my AT200 with 7afe eingine? LINK BELOW....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=97+cel...amp;FORM=IDFRIR
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.