Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fidanza Flywheel
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
KAOS
So I've found a guy selling a brand new lightweight flywheel that he was going to install in his 90-95 Toyota MR2 Turbo (2nd Gen 3SGTE)...

Would it fit my 3rd Gen 3SGE?
richee3
I don't see why it wouldn't. I'm running a 2nd gen GTE flywheel on my BEAMS.
KAOS
QUOTE (richee3 @ Apr 25, 2012 - 10:24 AM) *
I don't see why it wouldn't. I'm running a 2nd gen GTE flywheel on my BEAMS.

The man. You. Thats who. thumbsup.gif
lagos
You should look into the F1 racing flywheels on ebay. A few people recommended it to me and I absolutely love it.
Fidanza on the other hand is over priced at too light in my opinion, and can cause drivability issues.
KAOS
QUOTE (lagos @ Apr 25, 2012 - 3:16 PM) *
You should look into the F1 racing flywheels on ebay. A few people recommended it to me and I absolutely love it.
Fidanza on the other hand is over priced at too light in my opinion, and can cause drivability issues.

So you've installed it already and are running ok?

Your post made me laugh a bit because I asked you which one you got in your other thread... LOL.

Thanks! thumbsup.gif
lagos
Yeah Ive been using it for over a month now if not longer.
I could not be more happier with it. The difference in throttle response is pretty huge and I don't have any issues with engagement or rev matching like I've read about from Fidanza owners. And this is with an unsprung six puck disk too.
eldrewado
f1 racing says they dont know if there stuff will fit a 99 does anyone know? i would think it should unless toyota changed something for that last year
mkernz22
its the same
eldrewado
QUOTE (lagos @ Apr 25, 2012 - 5:20 PM) *
Yeah Ive been using it for over a month now if not longer.
I could not be more happier with it. The difference in throttle response is pretty huge and I don't have any issues with engagement or rev matching like I've read about from Fidanza owners. And this is with an unsprung six puck disk too.

is the flywheel you have from f1 the aluminum or the chro moly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.