Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: buying a radiator
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
celicaluva79
I am trying to find the cheapest radiator possible. I notice some say for automatic transmission, but i have a manual. I also notice some have slightly diffrent measurements. Can you guys point me to a cheap radiator that will fit my 96st manual...thanks
qatar11
QUOTE (celicaluva79 @ Apr 27, 2012 - 1:00 AM) *
I am trying to find the cheapest radiator possible. I notice some say for automatic transmission, but i have a manual. I also notice some have slightly diffrent measurements. Can you guys point me to a cheap radiator that will fit my 96st manual...thanks

The automatics just come with plumbing to allow you to hook up additional coolant lines... its spurious for your application and you can simply ignore it (keep it plugged). As far as "Cheap" If you want new, I would just get the normal size Koyo radiator. It will work better than any aluminum 2" POS on Ebay and you'll be glad you paid the difference. looks like $150 - $200 depending on where you get it.
azian_advanced
Performance Radiator®
Raleigh, NC (RAL)
1834 Garner Station Blvd.
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 661-2555
Open Weekdays 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Open Saturday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm

$137.

Source
celicaluva79
Thanks guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.