Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show me the back of your throttle body
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
199celica
i found a throttle body spacer in the shop today and i was wondering if it was possibly made for our vehicle it seems very similar but i don't want to take mine off because I don't have the time at the moment so if someone could take a pic please thank thank you so kindly i would be forever in debt to you.
KAOS
What kind of angles are you looking for... does this help? What ENGINE are you talking about particularly?

199celica
the throttle body taken off i just need a pic of the base of it or even the base of the intake manifold where the tb and mani mate thanks i appreciate it but not quite what im looking for.
KAOS
Wow I'm a retard. I should really read your entire post properly and stop posting pics of the wrong thing kindasad.gif

Sorry.
delusionz
what do you want a spacer for?
Spider77

Stole it from Ebay.
199celica
Sweet thank you spider77 that cleared things up. And to answer your question delusionz it adds to top end it helps with throttle response as well from what i understand i dont want one i just found it in my shop haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.