Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camry headers?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ILoveMySilly97
Okay so I've been searching around for CARB legal hedaers for our cars and couldn't find any(I'm pretty sure there is NONE). So I thought of what about switching headers with a Camry since their headers seems to get better exhaust flow compared to ours. Does anyone know if it'll still pass SMOG and will it improve performance?
trdproven
will it fit, more than likely mount but idk if it will hit anything. im pretty sure they use the same gasket. will it mount to your exhaust, idk. will it give you more performance, i doubt it. both motors gave out the same hp output.
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (trdproven @ Apr 28, 2012 - 5:23 AM) *
will it fit, more than likely mount but idk if it will hit anything. im pretty sure they use the same gasket. will it mount to your exhaust, idk. will it give you more performance, i doubt it. both motors gave out the same hp output.

Yea. I took a look at my Dads camry and it stretches out too far so I don't know if it'll mount. Would be cool if someone makes a CARB legal header for us. redface.gif
Box
You could always move to a less uptight state. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.