Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lost my 5sfe BGB pdfs
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
enderswift
Hey everyone,

I'm mostly done with preparing the wiring for my 3s swap and just need to check a few things in the usdm obd II 5s diagrams. Problem is I cant find my pdf's anywhere. I checked the stickies and found a link to celicatech's archive, but those listings aren't from a bgb. if you guys can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

edit: I need this specifically:

http://www.amazon.com/Toyota-Celica-Electr...5989&sr=1-4
enderswift
can anyone point me in the right direction?
njccmd2002

This is right

------------------->

and just in case this is left

<--------------------
Galcobar
CelicaTech's BGB copies are linked from the home page, but are held for donating members. Unfortunately, I don't believe the sixth-gen electrical manual is available at all. The fifth-gen manual is, but of course it's not OBD II.
ricochet1490
maybe celicatech just changed the rules on it then. When I joined over a year ago I downloaded the full 6g manual.... didn't cost me a penny. Still have the pdf on my mac, send me a pm with your email addy and I'll try to get that sent over sooner rather than later
enderswift
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ May 21, 2012 - 3:30 AM) *
This is right

------------------->

and just in case this is left

<--------------------

mind = blown lol

CelicaTech's BGB copies are linked from the home page, but are held for donating members. Unfortunately, I don't believe the sixth-gen electrical manual is available at all. The fifth-gen manual is, but of course it's not OBD II.

yea I followed those links and found the wiring diagram for a 1995 celi, but there is some kind of internal server error so its pretty much inaccessible afaik . Everything else works fine like you said. Either way I definitely need the diagrams for a obdII car since I've already noticed wiring differences from just preparing the EA1 connector. I imagine there's a good chance the interior plugs are going to have more differences besides the clutch-start wire as well.

maybe celicatech just changed the rules on it then. When I joined over a year ago I downloaded the full 6g manual.... didn't cost me a penny. Still have the pdf on my mac, send me a pm with your email addy and I'll try to get that sent over sooner rather than later

will do, thanks bud
azian_advanced
you can also try http://techinfo.toyota.com. it's $15 for a 2-day consumer pass. i signed up just to download the full EWD, repair manual & owner's manual for the FR-S. although i can't remember if the EWD is on there for the celica..
enderswift
QUOTE (azian_advanced @ May 21, 2012 - 4:19 PM) *
you can also try http://techinfo.toyota.com. it's $15 for a 2-day consumer pass. i signed up just to download the full EWD, repair manual & owner's manual for the FR-S. although i can't remember if the EWD is on there for the celica..

whoa looks like a great resource, and $15 sure beats ~$50. Thanks for the link
azian_advanced
i just realized i have the pdf. do you still need it?
ricochet1490
yeah he does, I haven't emailed it to him yet because my laptop screen is malfuctioning currently and I planned to fix it tonight. But if you have it on hand....
azian_advanced
it's on the 6gc resource page too.

https://sites.google.com/site/resource6gc/Home
enderswift
Thanks for checking back on this thread guys. I had no idea the 6g resource site even existed! I pretty much scoured all of the stickies here and a few other forums and couldn't find a thing, then I spent a long time trying to track things down on google, so thanks for the link!

I'm a little hesitant to follow a '95 manual because I feel that post obdII cars might be wired different. The reason for this suspicion comes from the fact that the EA1 connector from my 1998 gt4 clip had several different colors than those listed in the 1994 gt4 chassis manual. For example a wire at pin 4 would be listed at grey with a red stripe, but my connector would have a solid grey one. Its a little unnerving whenever I run into that.

can anyone confirm that the wiring is the same between obI and obdII cars?

if it is then I'll definitely use the '95 manual. If not maybe I'll try using the manual anyway haha
kevinpetch
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.