Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TWM Shortshifter Vs. TRD Quickshifter
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Jabberwock
TRD quick shifter seems to be the more popular one but I found TWM short shifter for $140 and was wondering if TRD;s has a significantly better performance.

Which one would you prefer?
PlanetFuzz
never used TWM...but the TRD quickshifter if phenominal. If I am correct,the TWM is only the shifter and not the entire assembly. I LOVE my quickshifter
BigEdge169
and the TRD shifter usually comes with a leather TRD shift knob if that means anything to you also
Buggin
I have the TMW shifter and I don't have any problems with it. I had it installed in my car by myself about two hours after I got it. The throw and height are both a lot shorter and I don't ever grind gears unless my leg gets lazy and I don't push the clutch in enough. And sometimes reverse can be tricky but it was like that before I got the shifter.
lagos
yeh its a good shifter. i like mine. its also shorter then the trd one. so, its up to you, cant go wrong either way.
Jabberwock
Is it easy to install and is it quicker than the TRD shifter.

The TWM one is shorter but is it quicker.
lagos
the install will take you about the same amount of time for either shifter.
frotou
I have the twm and it work perfectly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.