Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turbo manifold
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Eddo456
Hello everyone, here it is. I want to turbo my celi , 5s-fe and i am not wanting to spend all the money to get a turbo kit from burien so i am thinking about going to a euro car junk yard and pulling like a t3 turbo off an old saab and hooking it up to mine with the proper piping. Could our engine push the spool in this turbo, and if so, where could i get a manifold to fit this turbo, or could i just have one fabricated? Any suggestions or help would be great thanks
stelica85
the 3sgte manifold will fit the engine but i don't know about the turbo but that could be modified.
1bwilson
Read up
DG_Performance
i am pretty sure there is a flange conversion by some company( forget the name) that makes an adapter flange kit for the 3sgte manifold to convert it to like a t3 flange setup or something so you can use a garret turbo?? I am pretty sure i saw this flange setup .... or a machine shop could make you that but thay will charge you pretty good for one!!!
sorry but this is not a direct answer for ya frown.gif
hope you find it!
dg
GeEkBoY
Voila:

http://www.extremeboost.com/adaptNflang.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.