Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of getting another 6G since I sold mine.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
zero07
Im Eric, Havnt been on here in awhile like 3 years since I sold my 6. I have the chance of getting another car and have been really thinking of getting another one. I loved my car and miss it every time I see one. Looks like a lot more GT4 front end conversions than before. Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Good to see a lot of familiar names still on the boards. biggrin.gif
kloudkicka
hey eric, you sold me my projector headlights a couple years ago, glad to see you back on the boards, and i do think its time to get back into the game thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (zero07 @ Oct 23, 2012 - 7:40 PM) *
Im Eric, Havnt been on here in awhile like 3 years since I sold my 6. I have the chance of getting another car and have been really thinking of getting another one. I loved my car and miss it every time I see one. Looks like a lot more GT4 front end conversions than before. Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Good to see a lot of familiar names still on the boards. biggrin.gif

zero07
Ha! I remember that.. those projectors were hot when I was getting them in. I still have the hook up with Toyota too!
CelicaZR
Your last car was clean smile.gif
Hope you get in one again soon..
Seems to be a few people goin back to 6GCs lately biggrin.gif
zfjohnson07
buy mine, i just put it in the BUY/SELL thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.