Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3sge Checking Engine Codes
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
czwalga
How does this work? Currently I dont have the diag port wired, but i'm assuming its the TE1/TE2 connections on the ECU.

Engine is still cutting out in the high rpms after I run it for 20 very hard miles. Starts at like 6k rpms then slowly works it way down to 3500 rpm. Replaced the ignition system and it did nothing.

Smaay
whats the gap on the plugs?
czwalga
QUOTE (Smaay @ Jan 28, 2013 - 6:14 PM) *
whats the gap on the plugs?

To be honest I cant remember, probably .035-.04. I can check, it's nothing crazy like the .01x i run on my rx7.
blackliftback
What year is the car? Which obd harness are you running? What year ecu are you using?
czwalga
QUOTE (blackliftback @ Jan 29, 2013 - 9:05 AM) *
What year is the car? Which obd harness are you running? What year ecu are you using?

3rd gen 3sge. No OBD harness. Pretty much a custom harness.

I checked it last night, the engine light just flashes continuously with the same intervals and no pauses, which according to the manual says theres no codes. But there is a check engine light on, so i'm not sure whats up with that.
delusionz
fuel and spark are the only things i can think of that will show up nothing on the dashboard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.