Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to buy reliable JDM Engines
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
onnaj
Hello,

I'm still not sure what engine i want to put in my car, but i know i want NA power.

I looked at lots of webpages but i cannot find out which are really reliable sources. Searched the forum over and over again, but nothing really satifying.

I'm still doubting about the:
1) Beam Redtop (my nr. 1 at the moment, easier swap then the 1MZ-FE)
2) 1MZ-FE (i second this while parts are more difficult in holland. 3SGE parts are easier, because we have a lot of 'normaal' 3SGE engines over here)
3) 4AGE Blacktop or modified Silvertop (maybe a little bit underpowered, but can be modified easily and i love the sound! smile.gif)

What are good reliable sources to buy them? Also they need to be willing to ship them to holland. I'm not in a hurry, have some other stuff i have to sell first, but i do want to investigate before buying and loosing money. I prefer paying a few 100 bucks too much to get a good engine then getting a messed up engines with missing parts.

Ofcourse i don't have any problems with buying from other forum members also, as long as i can use paypal or creditcard payments which is save for both.

Thanks all!
onnaj
no one?? wink.gif
rave2n
I have no idea for Holland =P
onnaj
QUOTE (rave2n @ Feb 13, 2013 - 3:47 PM) *
I have no idea for Holland =P

I want to have them in Holland but order them in America smile.gif

Thanks
UndaGrwnD
waarom moeilijk doen als het makkelijk kan ? kijk gewoon bij de bekende imports in NL....
onnaj
I did and i've almost bought a Blacktop engine from one of the addresses. Hoping they can do something with the price, then it would be perfect.
UndaGrwnD
wie ? Ad ?
onnaj
Nee jdm-parts.eu wink.gif
UndaGrwnD
yup zij zijn goed!
onnaj
Lucky me smile.gif They are really friendly in the contacts also.

I've ordered a ECU and wiring somewhere else and i'm going to use my own gearbox. I still have to buy some additional parts, but most will be there.

Then i need some 3 days for wiring i think biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.