Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nicest looking celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celicarocker
i was bored, and looking through pictures of members rides... who does everybody think has nicest looking 6th gen? my personal choice would have to be either neoklis' GT4 (i love that whole siver/black scheme) or doggys (love the clean look as well)... mine will never look anything like good, but its nice to dream...
blkGT
turbotone... hands down. have you seen his front end?
lagos
what about me? im good for a close 2nd or 3rd place! smile.gif
dcgoalie312
IMO id say phat99 or soundslut
celicarocker
QUOTE (lagos @ Jan 21, 2004 - 3:10 AM)
what about me? im good for a close 2nd or 3rd place! smile.gif

you are good for that... its just i love the silver/black theme of neoklis' gt4
neoklis
Hey guys, thanks for the good words. I have to say though that the pics are quite old and quite a few adjustments have been made to the car since then.
1. Painted the wheels dove silver colour
2. Painted the console and all parts in the middle of the interior dove silver (idea came from doggy- i just did not want to overdoit though.
3. installed the leather interior. dark grey with dove gray gathered inserts
4. painted the two plastic inserts on the hood black to match the black mesh grill and other black holes on the hood and bumper.
5. Installed an aluminum gauge bezel from speedhut

To be done shortly,
1. install turbo and oil pressure El-Glo gauges from speedhut. (green insert with logos "celica" on one and "GT-Four" on turbo pressure gauge with aluminum bezel)
2. make clear Euro-style Altezza tail lights when i receive the 92-95 tail lights i got from stipt.

For the people wondering why i chose green. Everything lights up green at night. I have a cd player with minidisc which also lights up green and my cell phone has a beautiful green background. (Get the picture) The green is not the dull one but rather a Lime color.
Akimbo
I LOVE the Curren in neoklis' profile.
Coomer
I love ka2's car a lot...everything just flows together so well. smile.gif
poix
love ST205s GT4. plain n simple, damn it so jealous
celicarocker
QUOTE (neoklis @ Jan 21, 2004 - 6:34 PM)
1. Painted the wheels dove silver colour

NOOOOO!!!!! The black wheels complimented the silver so nice!!! oh well, its your car, so what you want goes... still will look badass though....
boosted_K2
ive always been a huge fan of mike dodsons car. hey christian, think its about time to order up a new featured ride??
Coomer
QUOTE (boosted_K2 @ Jan 21, 2004 - 6:09 PM)
ive always been a huge fan of mike dodsons car. hey christian, think its about time to order up a new featured ride??

Hehe, I'll do it soon...just gotta find time. wink.gif
afroman
i also really like mike dodsons car it just is so, i dont know how to describe it but its been my inspiration through out the develpement of the extior of my car. and now that hes turboing it what a combination.
aznxrussel
neoklis has a gt4 AND a curren... cwm13.gif
neoklis
QUOTE (aznxrussel @ Jan 23, 2004 - 3:00 AM)
neoklis has a gt4 AND a curren... cwm13.gif

AND a spare JDM 3SGTE engine for future mods to the Curren or maybe a gen 1 RAV4 (Got to love the idea of interchangable engine 3S) my country has some nasty roads and some perfect mountain roads very close to the cities.
Sh0gunkid8721
why are all the best looking celicas in Cyprus? I dont understand frown.gif
Consynx
KA2 or soundslut...have not seen neo's yet.
Redline_Racer

All those cars are awesome, but me I allways loved Drunk_Style's black celica conv. when I saw it for sale I sat here and tryed to convince my mom I needed that car. but yeh didn't have the money he wanted soo I got mine insted.

-Brandon
Hym3n
Definitely doGGy's, his custom work makes his car really stand out, and his interior is perfect without being overdone. I can't wait to see how his next project turns out.

-Brian
neoklis
I have to admit Doggy's interior has been an inspiration to me and quite a few others on this board.
subsolo_21
There are a lot of great cars here, but id have to say of the ones ive seen doggy and soundslut have my favorites. Doggy's is really clean and smooth and soundslut's is just awesome, lambo doors especially.
LatinKraze
QUOTE (subsolo_21 @ Jan 27, 2004 - 1:11 PM)
There are a lot of great cars here, but id have to say of the ones ive seen doggy and soundslut have my favorites. Doggy's is really clean and smooth and soundslut's is just awesome, lambo doors especially.

Those rides are all hella sweet..... I like this one as well. I dont know who's it is. I forget who i got it from. But much props. I love the color, i might do a similar color.

user posted image
Coomer
QUOTE (LatinKraze @ Jan 27, 2004 - 1:13 PM)
QUOTE (subsolo_21 @ Jan 27, 2004 - 1:11 PM)

Those rides are all hella sweet..... I like this one as well. I dont know who's it is. I forget who i got it from. But much props. I love the color, i might a similar color.

user posted image

That's mikedodson's car. wink.gif
SoundSlut_dotcom
thanks for the comments guys tongue.gif
Turbotone
I would add a comment here but im going to give a bit of a biast opinion.

(hands down) I like that comment

and to be fair i like all of them, some very nice cars
we keep throwing money at our cars, and as you can see
the standard just keeps getting better and better
Seaney_55
user posted image

is that a supra front bumper?? confused.gif oh, and hi, i'm new... redface.gif
boosted_K2
welcome! and thats called the Combat kit.
Seaney_55
QUOTE (boosted_K2 @ Feb 3, 2004 - 4:39 AM)
welcome! and thats called the Combat kit.

tongue.gif ha, you know, i should have guessed that.. still, i didn't realise until now how much that does look like a supra
celicarocker
well if in not mistaken, the combat front bumper was designed after the supra bumper...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.