Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: starting issues
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
slick427
ok so here's the story, i was replacing my spark plug wires and one thing led to another and some how like an idiot i forgot to unhook my positive battery cable, i had unhooked my alternator power cable and it became grounded when i wasnt paying attention, a loud popping noise occurred and since then my car hasnt starded, the battery has power, but none of the dash board lights come on, its as if the battery isnt connected, i just replaced the alternator fuse an hour ago and it hasted changed, has this occured to anyone? if so how did you correct this problem?
richee3
I would check your fusible links in the main fuse box under the hood.
trdproven
check all your fuses
slick427
sorry its been so long, but ive checked my fuses and they all looked fine, my starter relay looked to be in perfect condition, i then replaced my ignition starter switch to be safe and still nothing. what am i missing?? could it possibly be my starter solenoid? or could this just be something as small as a wire ive over looked?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.